Stop Lying About Growing Black Support for Trump

Trump will get 10-12 percent of the black vote. I am a black man, I'm voting for Biden. All the black men I know in this town are voting for Biden. All the blacks I know in ths state, are voting for Biden and I know a lot of blacks in this state All the black men I know from around the country are voting for Biden, And I know black men in a lot of places. There are black men here, none are voting for Trump. A man must know his limitations and as you are a white man, you don't know shit about how blacks are going to vote. And since you are not looking at polls from places that poll a large number of black people, and I am, don't get butthurt when you learn that Trump got fewer black votes than he did in 2020. Stop listening to rappers.
so you like the direction the country and the world is moving in eh ? if you do you are your own worst enemy .. and I know blacks too .. probably not as many as you do but several that voted for Briben say they are voting for Trump this go around .

You know, I get real tired of you sorry racist pieces of shit pretending that blacks think like you or agree with your bullshit. There are other blacks here besides me and you don't see nary a one of them supporting Trump or the Republican party. When the NAACP says they will endorse the Trump candidacy, I will then start to be concerned about Trump getting black votes.

You sound like a lily white honkey liberal.

so you like the direction the country and the world is moving in eh ? if you do you are your own worst enemy .. and I know blacks too .. probably not as many as you do but several that voted for Briben say they are voting for Trump this go around .
The country is moving n the right direction. Again, Trump will get between 3-4 milion black votes. And still between 85 and 90 percent of the blacks in this country wil not support Trump or a republican because of Republican policies. The blacks you are talking to probably don't pay much attentiion to what is actually going on.

The country is moving n the right direction. Again, Trump will get between 3-4 milion black votes. And still between 85 and 90 percent of the blacks in this country wil not support Trump or a republican because of Republican policies. The blacks you are talking to probably don't pay much attentiion to what is actually going on.
The bronx

More than twice the # Trump received in 2016.

News|US Election 2024

Why are Black voters backing Donald Trump in record numbers?​

Latest polls show 17 percent of Black voters would vote for former president today – more than twice the number in 2016.

Why go there, when Trump can just AI/photoshop himself showing black support

1304.jpg

AI-generated images of Trump with Black voters being spread

_132835682_trump_false_image02_976x549-nc.png.webp

Trump supporters target black voters with faked AI images

Why do right wing whites actually think that blacks love the racism we face in America?

Are you crazy?
Why do so many blacks live their lives as << animals? You figure, that's the result of racism toward you and your family? :abgg2q.jpg:

Why do so many blacks live their lives as << animals? You figure, that's the result of racism toward you and your family? :abgg2q.jpg:

Why do so many whites practice white supremacy?

Forum List

Back