Stop Lying About Growing Black Support for Trump

Stop Lying About people lying about Growing Black Support for Trump and start lying about things that matter.​

You%20so%20silly%20cat%20tiny.jpg

You are black??? maybe color of skin only because your politics are that of a rich pampered leftist white sorority girl...
You know, I get real tired of you sorry racist pieces of shit pretending that blacks think like you or agree with your bullshit. There are other blacks here besides me and you don't see nary a one of them supporting Trump or the Republican party. When the NAACP says they will endorse the Trump candidacy, I will then start to be concerned about Trump getting black votes.

You know, I get real tired of you sorry racist pieces of shit pretending that blacks think like you or agree with your bullshit. There are other blacks here besides me and you don't see nary a one of them supporting Trump or the Republican party. When the NAACP says they will endorse the Trump candidacy, I will then start to be concerned about Trump getting black votes.
Hey we keep showing you the evidence... you just don't want to hear the truth... soon you will be a minority inside a minority....
Black people are waking up maybe you should too... or are you really a white Karen?....

Rappers are the last people to listen to about this next election. Curtis Jackson tells the white media that black men are moving towards trump and people here take that as some kind of representation of the consensus of black men in America. Curtis Jackson and other materialist nutjob rappers see Trump and his gold toilets and think it's great. Blacks with sense don't.

Opinion: For The Love Of Black Jesus, Please Ignore The Polls​

These polls are not just inaccurate; they distort the political landscape.

Turn on any cable news channel, and you’ll be bombarded with endless drivel about the polls. Pundits incessantly dissect the polls, surrogates are grilled over the polls, and think pieces proliferate on what politicians should do based on the polls. It’s a maddening, imaginary rat race, and the real losers are the American people, especially when the polls claim to be the voice of Black voters. Please do not believe the polls, whether they're favorable or not. Polls cause more harm than good and, at this point, are tools of misinformation.

I'm sure you've heard the never-ending stories about President Joe Biden dramatically losing the Black vote. And, of course, there's another gem making the rounds – apparently, convicted felon Donald Trump is gaining ground among Black voters. Why do I say ignore the polls? Because of recent history.

Trump making inroads with Black voters was a narrative in 2020 from ABC News to Politico. What actually happened? Trump got a lower share of the Black vote in 2020 than he did in 2016. Polls kept predicting Black men are running to Trump, but his support among Black men dropped from 14% in 2016 to 12% in 2020, while Biden’s support increased from 81% to 87%. The Brookings Institution called Trump’s appeal to Black men “illusory.” Who created this illusion and why? There was never a correction or an acknowledgment from polling organizations for the “illusory” narrative.

This same storyline popped up during President Barack Obama’s administration. Back in 2012, there were reports of Obama struggling with Black voters. The result? Obama earned the largest share of the Black vote in recorded history.

Last month, The Washington Post published a new poll claiming that Biden was struggling with Black voters. The number of “Black adults” they polled? 1,300. Yep, according to this poll, 1,300 people speak for the sentiments of nearly 48 million Black people in America.

The article goes on to ask a couple of questions:

What is the GOP plan for voting rights? Decimating the Voting Rights Act.
What is the GOP plan for police brutality? Gutting the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act, courtesy of South Carolina Senator Tim Scott.
What's the GOP's plan for Black entrepreneurs? Suing an organization that assists Black women entrepreneurs by arming the 1866 Civil Rights Act against them.

Then it ends with the words below. And this is the reality of why Trump is not gaining black votes and why he won't get any more black votes than he did the last 2 times he ran.

While Democrats have their imperfections and need to focus on incentivizing the non-voter (the largest voting bloc), the Biden-Harris administration has achieved notable successes for Black communities: historic funding for HBCUs, crucial judicial appointments, and a doubling of SBA support for Black-owned businesses in Fiscal Year 2023. Though not without flaws, these accomplishments are often downplayed or misrepresented by pundits eager to be contrarian.

Stop letting misleading polls dictate the narrative, especially when it comes to the Black vote. These polls are not just inaccurate; they distort the political landscape. Black communities deserve better than to be reduced to faulty numbers. We need to focus on the real issues and hold political parties accountable for their policies, not their poll standings. Ignore the polls and false equivalencies.
Stop lying about black support for Trump not growing when it is.

Unfortunately for you Whitey, your unhinged rants don’t TRUMP all the polls I posted that proves you are full of shit.

Please invent a cheap fusion nuclear reactor. Talking ghetto smack with laughter is endless. Compatible to sports pregame shows especially football and basketball. We all laugh.

Regarding politics, the racism that has struck me was the different attitude in how Obama as president was seen as a "divider" to some people and how that concern for unity immediately disappeared with those same folks as soon as Trump was elected.

Hey we keep showing you the evidence... you just don't want to hear the truth... soon you will be a minority inside a minority....
Black people are waking up maybe you should too... or are you really a white Karen?....
With IM2, you could post that the sky was an exceptional blue this morning and he'd call you a liar and a racist. The poor guy is nothing more than a disturbed troll.

Proves that we are all the same

Being stupid enough to vote for tRump is not a whites only thing

That’s progress

I guess

Forum List

Back