CNN senior data reporter: "Trump is “careening towards a historic performance” with black voters in the 2024 election"

Here you go. I realize that an analysis of this level is likely over your head, so just go to page 3 where the government report lists the deleterious (oh….is that too big a word for you? It means harmful) effects of illegals on blacks in particular, since they have on average less education and compete for unskilled jobs.

Apology accepted in advance, you dumkoff.

Tell us how long some black folks having been living in poverty in Chicago before southern states started sending illegals to Chicago and how many have they sent.

Tell us how long some black folks having been living in poverty in Chicago before southern states started sending illegals to Chicago and how many have they sent.
You asked for proof, so I linked you to a government report that shows it. Now you’re ignoring that and giving me another assignment.

READ THE REPORT TO LEARN HOW ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION HAS HARMED LOWER-INCOME BLACKS.

(Sigh. It’s not easy to remain patient with blacks who vote in support of policies that hurt blacks more than anyone.)

You asked for proof, so I linked you to a government report that shows it. Now you’re ignoring that and giving me another assignment.

READ THE REPORT TO LEARN HOW ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION HAS HARMED LOWER-INCOME BLACKS.

(Sigh. It’s not easy to remain patient with blacks who vote in support of policies that hurt blacks more than anyone.)
You said that most were middle class. How many illegals has Abbott and DeSatan shipped to Chicago?

You said that most were middle class. How many illegals has Abbott and DeSatan shipped to Chicago?
Most blacks are working class to lower-middle class. The government report outlines how all the illegals are causing them harm.

READ THE GOVERNMENT REPORT instead of gaslighting. It’s all explained there.

And don’t be afraid. If there are big words in there, I’ll define them for you.

Most blacks are working class to lower-middle class. The government report outlines how all the illegals are causing them harm.

READ THE GOVERNMENT REPORT instead of gaslighting. It’s all explained there.

And don’t be afraid. If there are big words in there, I’ll define them for you.
You want to run from the root cause of the illegals being there.

You want to run from the root cause of the illegals being there.
And p.s. You keep diverting from the Government report: illegal immigration hurts blacks most of all.

Why are you in favor of policies that hurt black people? You must be a waaaacist!

hahah you are ignoring the facts, I literally showed you the numbers, Xiden has over 15 percent
He does that all the time. I said that illegals are hurting low-income blacks in terms of jobs and resources (and rent), and he demanded proof - as if he didn’t have a clue about the law of supply and demand.

So I linked to an excellent analysis by the government - about 90 pages long, but with a great summary page - and he never even looked at it, but instead demanded “where’s your proof?!”

What I can’t figure out is why a black man would fight to import millions of illegals who suppress wages and drive up rents. Does he WANT to keep low-income blacks dependent on food stamps?

To me, it says that some blacks are so driven by the wish to keep Democrats in power that they WANT to keep blacks unable to support themselves (of those who are).

He does that all the time. I said that illegals are hurting low-income blacks in terms of jobs and resources (and rent), and he demanded proof - as if he didn’t have a clue about the law of supply and demand.

So I linked to an excellent analysis by the government - about 90 pages long, but with a great summary page - and he never even looked at it, but instead demanded “where’s your proof?!”

What I can’t figure out is why a black man would fight to import millions of illegals who suppress wages and drive up rents. Does he WANT to keep low-income blacks dependent on food stamps?

To me, it says that some blacks are so driven by the wish to keep Democrats in power that they WANT to keep blacks unable to support themselves (of those who are).
To be fair, as the polls are showing, many African Americans are becoming woke to the fact xiden and the demklan are horrible for them.

This guy is just a loyal dembot

To be fair, as the polls are showing, many African Americans are becoming woke to the fact xiden and the demklan are horrible for them.

This guy is just a loyal dembot
I liken blacks like him to far-left Jews. They are so driven by their idea of liberalism that they are willing to vote against their own interests.

hahah you are ignoring the facts, I literally showed you the numbers, Xiden has over 15 percent
1718915224726.png

1718915243618.png

Biden's lowest unemployment numbers are 3.4%, tell me when Trump's numbers were that low. You can see the unemployment drop started under Pres. Obama. Now show me Where any of those facts are untrue.

I liken blacks like him to far-left Jews. They are so driven by their idea of liberalism that they are willing to vote against their own interests.
You damn sure don't liken me to boot licking coons like Struth, Sen. BLT, Byron Donalds, Ben Carson or any other Uncle Tom you can think of. Poverty was high in Chicago long before any illegal immigrant came to town, fools like you and Struth try to act as if poverty hit these cities all of a sudden when Biden walked into office. Why is it that you try to avoid who sent these illegals to these cities?

Forum List

Back