CNN senior data reporter: "Trump is “careening towards a historic performance” with black voters in the 2024 election"

It is his!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Point out the time in the video when he told illegals to surge the border, I couldn't find it. How many whites complained when Europeans from Italy, Ireland, Poland, etc. surged the border.

Point out the time in the video when he told illegals to surge the border, I couldn't find it. How many whites complained when Europeans from Italy, Ireland, Poland, etc. surged the border.

He didn't use the word "illegal", he simply announced that these third-worlders should immediately "surge to the border" should he become president. He did so KNOWING that millions will end up sneaking in.
We've always had illegal immigration, however when you have the future leader of the free-world telling the third-world to flood right in, it should be of no surprise that we have been continually seeing record #'s.

He didn't use the word "illegal", he simply announced that these third-worlders should immediately "surge to the border" should he become president. He did so KNOWING that millions will end up sneaking in.
We've always had illegal immigration, however when you have the future leader of the free-world telling the third-world to flood right in, it should be of no surprise that we have been continually seeing record #'s.
Didn't Trump tell the European immigrants to come, but that's cool because they are white.

I don't know whether or not you have young ones in your family... but maybe when they can't find work that will support them you will wake up...
Lets say a roofer who is earning $35 per hour and an illegal will work for $25... that brings down the entire pay scale....

Didn't Trump tell the European immigrants to come, but that's cool because they are white.

Trump wants people to come in legally.... he always talks about a big door for legal immigrants...
If you are so worried about these people (and I don't believe you are) why don't you call Pelosi who ran the house for years and blocked every border bill that would allow more legal entry from Mexico and she blocked Trump's DACA fix... talk to that whore...

Would be nice for a change, wouldn't it?
We've been getting the same cookie-cutter people for decades now, time for some variety.

I don't know whether or not you have young ones in your family... but maybe when they can't find work that will support them you will wake up...
Lets say a roofer who is earning $35 per hour and an illegal will work for $25... that brings down the entire pay scale....
Who is hiring that roofer thats illegal who will work for $25?

If no one was hiring them, would they come to the country?

Trump wants people to come in legally.... he always talks about a big door for legal immigrants...
If you are so worried about these people (and I don't believe you are) why don't you call Pelosi who ran the house for years and blocked every border bill that would allow more legal entry from Mexico and she blocked Trump's DACA fix... talk to that whore...
MAWA, Trump wants folks from white countries. He said so himself.

Who is hiring that roofer thats illegal who will work for $25?

If no one was hiring them, would they come to the country?
Have you been to a sanctuary city?.... they can legally work in them now... in CA they said illegals' can now work as landscapers without a license... and in 5 years most or all landscaping companies are run and staffed with illegal workers... no American men need apply...

Have you been to a sanctuary city?.... they can legally work in them now... in CA they said illegals' can now work as landscapers without a license... and in 5 years most or all landscaping companies are run and staffed with illegal workers... no American men need apply...
  • 4.6% of U.S. workers in 2021 were unauthorized immigrants.

Made it great, and in fact you should be thanking my ancestors for all of the inventions that you enjoy today. Like the discovery, and harnessing of electricity. That alone should drop you to your knees out of respect.
Your ancestors? A spear? Grass hut? Bongos?

Made it great, and in fact you should be thanking my ancestors for all of the inventions that you enjoy today.
It has never been great for black folks. I thank my own ancestors for the many inventions that I enjoy, like the AC I am sitting in today.
Like the discovery, and harnessing of electricity.
Yep, thxs Louis Latimer.
That alone should drop you to your knees out of respect.
Why, because most of it you stole from someone else.
Your ancestors? A spear? Grass hut? Bongos?
Hmmmm and yet they came here and built all of these fine mansions, built the Capitol.

So that means you are paying them under the table, isn't that illegal? So who is really breaking the law?
Not me I'm retired... but I lived in CA most of my life... and they don't even do a license check on job sites anymore.... so people who want slave labor have it.... and people who want a good construction job are screwed....

Not me I'm retired... but I lived in CA most of my life... and they don't even do a license check on job sites anymore.... so people who want slave labor have it.... and people who want a good construction job are screwed....
Who is paying for this slave labor? Who owns the companies they are working for? Why does the gov't come after the illegals, but not the white men who are hiring them?

Who is paying for this slave labor? Who owns the companies they are working for? Why does the gov't come after the illegals, but not the white men who are hiring them?
Your guess is as good as mine pal.... but some kid in Compton who has no father at home and needs a part time job to help his mother is shit out of luck....

It has never been great for black folks. I thank my own ancestors for the many inventions that I enjoy, like the AC I am sitting in today.

Yep, thxs Louis Latimer.

Why, because most of it you stole from someone else.

Hmmmm and yet they came here and built all of these fine mansions, built the Capitol.

Modern AC was invented by Willis Carrier. You can thank him for the comfort you are feeling today.

Your ancestors participated in manual labor, under the guidance of the European-Americans who drew up the plans.

Your guess is as good as mine pal.... but some kid in Compton who has no father at home and needs a part time job to help his mother is shit out of luck....
Illegal immigrants aren't the ones stopping him from getting that job. Funny how you have all the other answers, you know damn well who is hiring them.

Forum List

Back