CNN senior data reporter: "Trump is “careening towards a historic performance” with black voters in the 2024 election"

View attachment 965112

View attachment 965113

Biden's lowest unemployment numbers are 3.4%, tell me when Trump's numbers were that low. You can see the unemployment drop started under Pres. Obama. Now show me Where any of those facts are untrue.
Yes, we recall how Obama and a Dem Congress gat us up to 10 percent with their policies, and GOP congress was able to start the trend downward....but not sure what that has to do with Xiden today

we were speaking about UE rate for African-American Youth....not overall UE numbers.

You damn sure don't liken me to boot licking coons like Struth, Sen. BLT, Byron Donalds, Ben Carson or any other Uncle Tom you can think of. Poverty was high in Chicago long before any illegal immigrant came to town, fools like you and Struth try to act as if poverty hit these cities all of a sudden when Biden walked into office. Why is it that you try to avoid who sent these illegals to these cities?
The Demklan always resorts to racist rants when people of color don't fall in line.

Tell me SuperXidenlicker, are you scared you won't be black if you don't vote for Master Joe?

Yes, we recall how Obama and a Dem Congress gat us up to 10 percent with their policies, and GOP congress was able to start the trend downward....but not sure what that has to do with Xiden today

we were speaking about UE rate for African-American Youth....not overall UE numbers.
What was the unemployment rate when Pres. Obama took office?

No, we were speaking of overall numbers.

The Demklan always resorts to racist rants when people of color don't fall in line.

Tell me SuperXidenlicker, are you scared you won't be black if you don't vote for Master Joe?
I will always be black and proud of it; can you say the same boot licker? I have noticed coons like you wish you were white and you will sell out any black person to be accepted as such. Unfortunately, they will never accept you, no matter how much white ass you kiss and white Johnson you take down your throat. See you are one of those House Negroes Brutha Malcolm used to speak of.

I will always be black and proud of it; can you say the same boot licker? I have noticed coons like you wish you were white and you will sell out any black person to be accepted as such. Unfortunately, they will never accept you, no matter how much white ass you kiss and white Johnson you take down your throat. See you are one of those House Negroes Brutha Malcolm used to speak of.
I am not the one voting for a guy that tells people they ain't black if they don't get in line...you are.

Trust me, the Demaklan has accepted you, because they know you accepted your place

I am not the one voting for a guy that tells people they ain't black if they don't get in line...you are.

Trust me, the Demaklan has accepted you, because they know you accepted your place
You are just the one telling us to vote for a racist and a racist party that hasn't done a damn thing for black folks.

You are just the one telling us to vote for a racist and a racist party that hasn't done a damn thing for black folks.
when did i tell you to vote for the Demklan and Racial Jungle Joe?? I didn't.

ELECTIONS

‘Pathetic': Voters of color slam Biden’s performance on the economy​

“Our economy is the lowest it’s been.”

“Discouraged,” one said. “Pathetic,” complained another. “Pessimistic,” said a third.

The signs of dissatisfaction with Democrats didn’t end there. Respondents were also asked about the rise in crime and border issues. Democrats got zeros across the board. Perhaps most troubling of all, some respondents indicated that they preferred the economy under former President Donald Trump.
“Our economy is the lowest it’s been in god knows how long,” said a Hispanic respondent who lives in New Jersey. “We keep [sending] money to Ukraine and other countries rather than helping ourselves.”

You just don't care and are clearly out of touch with the people

when did i tell you to vote for the Demklan and Racial Jungle Joe?? I didn't.

ELECTIONS

‘Pathetic': Voters of color slam Biden’s performance on the economy​

“Our economy is the lowest it’s been.”

“Discouraged,” one said. “Pathetic,” complained another. “Pessimistic,” said a third.

The signs of dissatisfaction with Democrats didn’t end there. Respondents were also asked about the rise in crime and border issues. Democrats got zeros across the board. Perhaps most troubling of all, some respondents indicated that they preferred the economy under former President Donald Trump.
“Our economy is the lowest it’s been in god knows how long,” said a Hispanic respondent who lives in New Jersey. “We keep [sending] money to Ukraine and other countries rather than helping ourselves.”

You just don't care and are clearly out of touch with the people
How many voters said the samething when your orange god was in the WH?

How many voters said the samething when Pres. Obama or any other president was in the WH?

The numbers don't lie,

Well, everybody has an opinion, unfortunately too many black folks are getting bad information from sellout fools like you.
Yes everyone has an opinion. Hahab see that’s your problem, you think people are like you and are told how to think…nope they can check their own bank accounts and form their own opinions.

That’s why they are fleeing your Demklan

Yes everyone has an opinion. Hahab see that’s your problem, you think people are like you and are told how to think…nope they can check their own bank accounts and form their own opinions.

That’s why they are fleeing your Demklan
Yea boot licker we were checking our bank accounts when your orange god was in office and they were found wanting as well.

If black folks don't vote this election cycle it will be because they stayed home, they won't be coming out to vote for Trump like the 8% of sellouts you follow.

Yea boot licker we were checking our bank accounts when your orange god was in office and they were found wanting as well.

If black folks don't vote this election cycle it will be because they stayed home, they won't be coming out to vote for Trump like the 8% of sellouts you follow.
And know we are, hence why a red odd number of people are saying they are worse off.

You apparently are being told to Ingrid that, and you are

Tell us Struth do you ever wonder why 95% of black folks don't rock with boot lickers like you.
What are you talking about? Xiden losing support among blacks, bigly. He doesn’t have 95 percent of their support

Try again

What are you talking about? Xiden losing support among blacks, bigly. He doesn’t have 95 percent of their support

Try again
You don't know what he has until Election Day, I remember the last election fools just like you were claiming all these black folks were going to vote for Trump, what happened?

Forum List

Back