Radical Muslim Students In Chicago Denounce America As A Cancer, Tired Of Democracy [VIDEOS]

" Most Direct To Dismiss Fictional Ishmaelism Sectarian Supremacy "

* Frequency Of Superposition *

The difference between a genetic religion of qurayshism and its debase universalism of fictional ishmaelism does not compromise and surmises issues not addressed by immigration policies that none are likely to institute .
Who cares other than insecure little bitches like yourself? :dunno:

" Update The Lexicon By Modifying The Vernacular "

* Close The Door On Fictional Ishmaelism And Lock It *

Islam is a cancer.
The term islam is an infinitive meaning " to submit " , while the term muslim is a pronoun meaning " one who submits " .

Except for the pretentious association of the terms with the sectarian supremacy of fictional ishmaelism , the terms are generic and one may practice islam by being a muslim to dominatrix in a bdsm dungeon .

The term islam does not represent a religion , unlike the genetic religion of qurayshism and the debase pretense for the universality of qurayshism that is fictional ishmaelism .

Stop giving credence to hubris by acknowledging terms and institutions with an expectation for sectarian supremay to which all others must abdicate .

The correct reference is to either qurayshism that only applies within hejaz , or to fictional ishmaelism which is a militant manifesto against which all are entitled to invoke self defence , to include not extending citizenship and access to its voting booth .

" Fools Pandering For Others To Ignore The Obvious "

* Knowing Versus Non Sense Cock And Bull Jabber *

Or the capable. Only the insecure have to worry about the beliefs of others rather than delight in them, as I do. :laugh:
You are willfully dismissing +1400 years of homicide by doctrine as would an ignoramus , since you apparently do not know the first thing about the qurayn , including its hate speech and overt threats and intent for malevolence .

The hi jab is sectarian supremacist garb in a similar genre to distinguish between classes as a swastika and six pointed star have been used as such garb .

Islam is a universal religion and is believed to be the rightful law for all humankind, therefore "recognizes no boundaries for its kingdom."[1] Accordingly, the world in whole should be governed by Islam, seen in Islamic theology as the only rightful religion. This aspiration divides the world in classical Islamic law, to the three major divisions of the world which are dar al-Islam (lit. territory of Islam), denoting regions where Islamic law prevails,[2] dar al-sulh (lit. territory of treaty) denoting non-Islamic lands which have concluded an armistice with a Muslim government,[3] and dar al-harb (lit. territory of war), denoting non-Islamic lands where Islamic law does not prevail yet.[4] Muslims are imposed to spread the rightful law and sovereignty through jihad, by initiating war and thereso transfering the regions of dar al-harb into dar al-Islam. Within these jihadic wars, Muslims are imposed to convert, subject, or eliminate the non-Muslim, whatever needed in order to establish islamic sovereignty.[5]

Last edited:
" Fools Pandering For Others To Ignore The Obvious "

* Knowing Versus Non Sense Cock And Bull Jabber *

You are willfully dismissing +1400 years of homicide by doctrine as would an ignoramus , since you apparently do not know the first thing about the qurayn , including its hate speech and overt threats and intent for malevolence .

The hi jab is sectarian supremacist garb in a similar genre to distinguish between classes as a swastika and six pointed star have been used as such garb .

Islam is a universal religion and is believed to be the rightful law for all humankind, therefore "recognizes no boundaries for its kingdom."[1] Accordingly, the world in whole should be governed by Islam, seen in Islamic theology as the only rightful religion. This aspiration divides the world in classical Islamic law, to the three major divisions of the world which are dar al-Islam (lit. territory of Islam), denoting regions where Islamic law prevails,[2] dar al-sulh (lit. territory of treaty) denoting non-Islamic lands which have concluded an armistice with a Muslim government,[3] and dar al-harb (lit. territory of war), denoting non-Islamic lands where Islamic law does not prevail yet.[4] Muslims are imposed to spread the rightful law and sovereignty through jihad, by initiating war and thereso transfering the regions of dar al-harb into dar al-Islam. Within these jihadic wars, Muslims are imposed to convert, subject, or eliminate the non-Muslim, whatever needed in order to establish islamic sovereignty.[5]
As I said, there's just more bitch in you than in me. :dunno:

" Conditioned By Nonsense That Creed Denoted As A Religion Should Not Be Scrutinized "

* Informed Consent For Ignorance Of Contempt *

As I said, there's just more bitch in you than in me. :dunno:
Providing dissent for cover of unacceptable perspectives in social activism of geopolitical movements is support and not at all bitching .

A policy for cultural exchange is different from extending citizenship to adherents of fictional ishmaelism .

Any and all are entitled to invoke self defense against the edicts and tenets of creed by doctrine in fictional ishmaelism that expect to implement illegitimate aggression to establish its sovereignty .

This us republic is founded upon independence of the individual , where legitimate interests of its government are limited to safety and security , however it is being forsaken by populists promoting abdication to authority and democracy as tyranny by collective majority .

* Too Many Lies Circulating Among Targeted Fools *

" Misinformation Fed To Fools For Facilitating Violent Aggression By Doctrine "

* Purposeful Deceit Tactics Of Fictional Ishmaelism *

You are repeating misinformation , as an assertion to only fight those who attack adherents of fictional ishmaelism only applies to the sacred month and is referenced in surah 2 .

The " sacred month " is a self imposed temporary armistice and reprieve from violent aggression , after which the militant manifesto of surah 9 prevails .

2:194 [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear God and know that God is with those who fear Him.

2:117
They ask you about the sacred month about fighting therein. Say, “Fighting therein is great [sin], but averting [people] from the way of God and disbelief in Him and [preventing access to] al-Masjid al-Harām and the expulsion of its people therefrom are greater [evil] in the sight of God. And fitnah is greater than killing.”...

9:5
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakāh, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful.

9:29
Fight those who do not believe in God or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what God and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [i.e., Islām] from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

5:33
Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against God and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

5:38
As for the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they earned [i.e., committed] is a deterrent [punishment] from God. And God is Exalted in Might and Wise.

* Totalitarian Sectarian Supremacists Expect Abdication As Dhimmi Or Remain At War *

This aspiration divides the world in classical Islamic law, to the three major divisions of the world which are dar al-Islam (lit. territory of Islam), denoting regions where Islamic law prevails,[2] dar al-sulh (lit. territory of treaty) denoting non-Islamic lands which have concluded an armistice with a Muslim government,[3] and dar al-harb (lit. territory of war), denoting non-Islamic lands where Islamic law does not prevail yet.[4] Muslims are imposed to spread the rightful law and sovereignty through jihad, by initiating war and thereso transfering the regions of dar al-harb into dar al-Islam. Within these jihadic wars, Muslims are imposed to convert, subject, or eliminate the non-Muslim, whatever needed in order to establish islamic sovereignty.[5]

Last edited:
" Conditioned By Nonsense That Creed Denoted As A Religion Should Not Be Scrutinized "

* Informed Consent For Ignorance Of Contempt *

Providing dissent for cover of unacceptable perspectives in social activism of geopolitical movements is support and not at all bitching .
Unacceptable to you maybe but that relates back to you being a bigger bitch than me.
A policy for cultural exchange is different from extending citizenship to adherents of fictional ishmaelism .
We extend citizenship based on place of birth and legal status of your parentage if born abroad, not ideology. Who failed at teaching your dumbass civics? :dunno:
Any and all are entitled to invoke self defense against the edicts and tenets of creed by doctrine , that expect to implement illegitimate aggression to establish its precedence .
You're not entitled to that though. Not in this country. In this country the first amendment protects an individuals right to believe in whatever religious tenets they want.
This us republic is founded upon independence of the individual , where legitimate interests of its government are limited to safety and security , however it is being forsaken by populists promoting abdication to authority and democracy as tyranny by collective majority .

* Too Many Lies Circulating Among Targeted Fools *
This Republic was founded on tyranny, this, this is just you being a little bitch.

" Uneducated Snot Nosed Punks Inviting Troubles Its Piss Ant Agenda Cannot Handle "

* Buffoonery Add Nausea *

Unacceptable to you maybe but that relates back to you being a bigger bitch than me.
Maybe your dad is a bitch as he was watching your mom suck my dick , but i defend the individual upon which principles of us republic are founded .

* Imbeciles Too Stupid To Know Any Better *
We extend citizenship based on place of birth and legal status of your parentage if born abroad, not ideology. Who failed at teaching your dumbass civics? :dunno:
The caliphate is a potentate and fictional ishmaelism is a violent belief system seeking sovereignty as an enemy against independence of the individual as principles of us republic and against the entire world .

“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.”[1]

* Pretentious Pricks Dumb As Rocks *

You're not entitled to that though. Not in this country. In this country the first amendment protects an individuals right to believe in whatever religious tenets they want.
There is not a difference between the edicts and tenets of a creed and a religion , and us first amendment does not provide exception as a religion , for a a creed with edicts and tenets to commit violence , overtly expressed by doctrine , against us republic .

* Response To Clueless Ramblings Of Needle Dick Simpletons *
This Republic was founded on tyranny, this, this is just you being a little bitch.
The +1400 years of homicide by doctrine for the pretentious universality for the sectarian supremacy and universal sovereignty of fictional ishmaelism is founded upon tyranny of homicide by doctrine .

As indicated , your mom may be a bitch , but i am patriot fighting for the individual and not for some clueless , snot nosed , fall for anything , shit for brains punk , duped into defending the indefensible .

* Read It Uneducated Punk Bitch Fool And This Is Only A Few Excerpts *

An assertion to only fight those who attack adherents of fictional ishmaelism only applies to the sacred month and is referenced in surah 2 .

The " sacred month " is a self imposed temporary armistice and reprieve from violent aggression , after which the militant manifesto of surah 9 prevails .

The surah are ordered according to length and surah 9 was written 113th out of 114 in chronology .

2:194 [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear God and know that God is with those who fear Him.

They ask you about the sacred month about fighting therein. Say, “Fighting therein is great [sin], but averting [people] from the way of God and disbelief in Him and [preventing access to] al-Masjid al-Harām and the expulsion of its people therefrom are greater [evil] in the sight of God. And fitnah is greater than killing.”...

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakāh, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful.

Fight those who do not believe in God or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what God and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [i.e., Islām] from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against God and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

As for the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they earned [i.e., committed] is a deterrent [punishment] from God. And God is Exalted in Might and Wise.

* Totalitarian Sectarian Supremacists Expect Abdication As Dhimmi Or Remain At War *

Divisions of the world in Islam - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org
This aspiration divides the world in classical Islamic law, to the three major divisions of the world which are dar al-Islam (lit. territory of Islam), denoting regions where Islamic law prevails,[2] dar al-sulh (lit. territory of treaty) denoting non-Islamic lands which have concluded an armistice with a Muslim government,[3] and dar al-harb (lit. territory of war), denoting non-Islamic lands where Islamic law does not prevail yet.[4] Muslims are imposed to spread the rightful law and sovereignty through jihad, by initiating war and thereso transfering the regions of dar al-harb into dar al-Islam. Within these jihadic wars, Muslims are imposed to convert, subject, or eliminate the non-Muslim, whatever needed in order to establish islamic sovereignty.[5]

Last edited:
" Uneducated Snot Nosed Punks Inviting Troubles Its Piss Ant Agenda Cannot Handle "

Maybe your dad is a bitch as he was watching your mom suck my dick , but i defend the individual upon which principles of us republic are founded .

The caliphate is a potentate and fictional ishmaelism is a violent belief system seeking sovereignty as an enemy against independence of the individual as principles of us republic and against the entire world .

“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.”[1]

There is not a difference between the edicts and tenets of a creed and a religion , and us first amendment does not provide exception as a religion , for a a creed with edicts and tenets to commit violence , overtly expressed by doctrine , against us republic .

The +1400 years of homicide by doctrine for the pretentious universality for the sectarian supremacy and universal sovereignty of fictional ishmaelism is founded upon tyranny of homicide by doctrine .

As indicated , your mom may be a bitch , but i am patriot fighting for the individual and not for some clueless , snot nosed , fall for anything , shit for brains punk , duped into defending the indefensible .

An assertion to only fight those who attack adherents of fictional ishmaelism only applies to the sacred month and is referenced in surah 2 .

The surah are ordered according to length and surah 9 was written 113th out of 114 in chronology .

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org
Lots of facts likely to get you in trouble here

" Pushing Brutal Edge Words Is Too Easy Without Ad Hominem But When They Ask For May Be It Is Kneaded "

* Expecting Informed Consent With Candor Of How Others Perceive And Are Perceived *

Lots of facts likely to get you in trouble here
The sectarian garb of fictional ishmaelism such as the hi jab ( hijab - idiom ) does not conform with a form follows function paradigm except as arid environment attire , however the left ignores that fictional ishmaelism does not intended to dispel its prejudices , or its bigotries , or its contempt , or its discrimination , or its violence when possible , rather fictional ishmaelism declares from history an intent to instantiate its social class dhimmi ( diminutive ) system as well as its caliphate ( call it fate - ends justify the means ) - " to manifest over all religion " .

My concern is informed consent , and there are some hard facts that need to be understood about not underestimating the stupidity of people in large groups , as it is evident within foreign governments wherever fictional ishmaelism is in place .

The left plays ignorant with indifference to sectarian supremacist symbolism of fictional ishmaelism , while publicly relegating the garb to individuality , in exchange for its passivity the left imbibes an agreement with an authoritarian alter ego of fictionalism to implement state capitalism that strongly ties authoritarian government with provisioning allowable free enterprise .

Or maybe you fantasize like this because you're frail and feeble? :dunno: :laugh:

By the way that will get you temp banned here from another poster because talking about people's parents is a no no but I don't care, I enjoy you getting into costume and cosplaying for me. :laugh: It's adorable.

I don't care. Not about stupid oaths to the Constitution or religious edicts. Don't give a shit. Not even a little. :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Our first amendment doesn't give a shit about how you feel about someone else's religion.

You're a cosplayer who thought he was V for Vendetta but then quickly dropped that shit when I pointed and laughed at you. Look at you actually writing straight forward sentences now like a triggered little bitch. :funnyface:

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org
It's okay, you cower under your bed and let the women and children protect you from the big bad boogeyman.: laugh:

“DEATH TO AMERICA!!!”

Democrats: :eusa_whistle:

“AMERICA IS A CANCER!!!!!”

Democrats: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

Republicans: “we don’t need foreigners with a hatred of our country…in our country”

Democrats: “THATS RACIST!!”

:icon_rolleyes:

" Hiding Behind A Social Approval And Jeering Ideas Upsetting Cowardice And Complacency "

* Back To Topic Of Ass Holier Than Thou Absurdities For Venerating Submission To Nomian Authoritarianism *

It's okay, you cower under your bed and let the women and children protect you from the big bad boogeyman.: laugh:
Let us know when your standup routine includes references to the pretentious hubris of nomian ass holier than thou adherents prostrating themselves heads down and abdicating with blind obedience to all the other ass holes lofted before them .

Add that fictional ishmaelism sectarian supremacist adherents include violent iconoclasm fanatics , with a militant manifesto by doctrine for puritanical opposition against idolatry and polytheism, while circling a black stone meteor that has a semblance of a shiny anus and that is lorically regarded as poop from goad .

The symbols of a crescent moon and a star are based in Sin (mythology) - Wikipedia and Luciferianism - Wikipedia with syncretism as other celestial religions that personfied and deified planets , where venus being an inferior plant and previously associated with lustful beauty which had been cast down from high heaven ( exterior planets of solar system ) .

330px-The_Blackstone.jpg

* Side Tracks For Demeanor Of Punks With The Dumb Fuck *
Or maybe you fantasize like this because you're frail and feeble?
:dunno:
:laugh:

By the way that will get you temp banned here from another poster because talking about people's parents is a no no but I don't care, I enjoy you getting into costume and cosplaying for me.
:laugh:
It's adorable.
I don't care. Not about stupid oaths to the Constitution or religious edicts. Don't give a shit. Not even a little.
:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Our first amendment doesn't give a shit about how you feel about someone else's religion.
You're a cosplayer who thought he was V for Vendetta but then quickly dropped that shit when I pointed and laughed at you. Look at you actually writing straight forward sentences now like a triggered little bitch.
:funnyface:
Generally , avoiding ad hominem is policy for this moniker .

As for limits of online free speech , private ownership also includes free association , and all but direct threats of imminent violence is a prudent standard of free speech limits , while censure of vulgar retort to abate ad hominem pejoratives is discretionary .

Perhaps reflect on which among us is exeplifying cowardice and a lack of candor and bravery .

Last edited:
" Democracy Popular Opinion Buy Inn "

* Leveraging Populism For Mob Rules *

They are tired of democracy?
Do we actually have democracy in this country? How is democracy defined?
The us is a democratically elected republic , and the term republicanism in any political state as a republic is support for principles of the republic .

A compelling question is whether democracy in the us espouses republicanism for principles expected of us republic which are to promote independence of the individual .

The expectations of fictional ishmaelism adherents , with respect to economic and social governance , are well known for seeking abdication to authoritarian dictates of potentates whose responsibility is to set public policy consistent with the nomian edicts and tenets of it sectarian supremacist creed .

* I Slam With His Bah Then Calls It Fate *

This expression is the base of the classical Islamic institution of hisbah – the individual or collective duty (depending on the Islamic school of law) to intervene and enforce Islamic law. It forms a central part of the Islamic doctrine for Muslims. The injunctions also constitute two of the ten Ancillaries or Obligatory Acts of Twelver Shia Islam.[8][9][10][11]

Muslim socialist leaders believe in the derivation of legitimacy from the public, and wish to implement a government based on social welfare and the concept of zakat. In practice, this has been seen through guaranteed incomes, pensions, and welfare.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back