Radical Muslim Students In Chicago Denounce America As A Cancer, Tired Of Democracy [VIDEOS]

I warned about Mohammedan immigration right after the Iranian takeover of our embassy.

I did so because I know and understand history and that Mohammdeansim is a vile political movement dressed up as a religion.

And after 9/11 you would think some sense would have crept in, but no, GW Bush and Colin Powell said we needed MORE Mohammedan immigrants.

Those who refuse to learn from history are forced to relive it.

At the University of Illinois Chicago, the Muslim Students Association (MSA) has come under fire for hosting speakers who unleashed a deluge of venomous anti-American rhetoric during recent sermons.

One-way-tickets Chicago-Kabul can solve the problem

" Traitors Against Principles And Constitution Of Us Republic In Sectarian Supremacist Versions "

* Populism For Democracy As Tyranny By Collective Majority *

So less straight white christian man has power so better is democracy
Yeah , sure sounds like fictional ishmaelism lite for heretics of antinomian ethos and anthropocentric psychosis from another authoritarian creed from theistic humanism .

Last edited:
I warned about Mohammedan immigration right after the Iranian takeover of our embassy.

I did so because I know and understand history and that Mohammdeansim is a vile political movement dressed up as a religion.

And after 9/11 you would think some sense would have crept in, but no, GW Bush and Colin Powell said we needed MORE Mohammedan immigrants.

Those who refuse to learn from history are forced to relive it.

At the University of Illinois Chicago, the Muslim Students Association (MSA) has come under fire for hosting speakers who unleashed a deluge of venomous anti-American rhetoric during recent sermons.

Send them back to Iran or wherever they came from if they hate it here.

" Validity Of Antinomian Consequentialism Over Deontology For Violence From Nomian Dogma "

* Necessary Stipulation To Ensure Allegiances And Sovereignty Of Us Republic *

Send them back to Iran or wherever they came from if they hate it here.
While cultural exchange is acceptable and temporary on conditions of non violence , a more compelling issue is not to extend an offer for citizenship , and its access to the voting boot , to adherents of fictional ishmaelism .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back