CNN senior data reporter: "Trump is “careening towards a historic performance” with black voters in the 2024 election"

Illegal immigrants aren't the ones stopping him from getting that job. Funny how you have all the other answers, you know damn well who is hiring them.
People willing to work cheap takes jobs away from other people who can't work for less... if you can't understand that than there is little hope for you...

Modern AC was invented by Willis Carrier. You can thank him for the comfort you are feeling today.

Your ancestors participated in manual labor, under the guidance of the European-Americans who drew up the plans.
When I saw this, I thought of ignorant racist like you.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, you also realize that black folks couldn't patent their inventions so racist like you stole them and claimed them for your own.

Black folks have been living in abject poverty in Chicago since the 50s, so tell me how illegals are taking their jobs and resources.
You think 10 million minimally educated foreigners streaming in aren’t going to drive up rents? Compete for unskilled jobs and suppress wages? Use finite tax revenues to spend on educating illegals’ chikdren? Didn’t you take Basic Economics in college?

The illegals hurt the lower income most of all, and that includes blacks.

And not all blacks live in abject poverty, or even most of them. Most of them are high school grads with working-class jobs. The jobs now pay less and rents are higher, and with Biden’s high inflation on groceries on gas, blacks are suffering. And that is why more them will vote for the Republican candidate in my lifetime.

You think 10 million minimally educated foreigners streaming in aren’t going to drive up rents? Compete for unskilled jobs and suppress wages? Use finite tax revenues to spend on educating illegals’ chikdren? Didn’t you take Basic Economics in college?

The illegals hurt the lower income most of all, and that includes blacks.

And not all blacks live in abject poverty, or even most of them. Most of them are high school grads with working-class jobs. The jobs now pay less and rents are higher, and with Biden’s high inflation on groceries on gas, blacks are suffering. And that is why more them will vote for the Republican candidate in my lifetime.
Post something concrete to back any of that up.

Post something concrete to back any of that up.
Here you go. I realize that an analysis of this level is likely over your head, so just go to page 3 where the government report lists the deleterious (oh….is that too big a word for you? It means harmful) effects of illegals on blacks in particular, since they have on average less education and compete for unskilled jobs.

Apology accepted in advance, you dumkoff.

^^^ This guy doesn’t understand supply and demand. I actually learned that in high school.
I understand supply and demand.

Screenshot_20240617_084334_Facebook.jpg

Forum List

Back