CNN senior data reporter: "Trump is “careening towards a historic performance” with black voters in the 2024 election"

Did you just get here?

Seriously, I have been posting this for the last three years!
Biden said it at one of the first Dimocrat debates in 2019. He literally invited the third-world to "surge to the border" if he became president, and right on cue, we began seeing a huge increase flooding in from the day he became president.
Where have you been?
Post his quote not yours.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
But that would still show that 80 percent of black people can't stand him. So then the reality here is that the Republican party doesn't GAD about us. All they want is enough blacks to vote for Trump so he can win. The party has no intentions of enacting policies that will address issues blacks face. Thank you for showing everybody this fact.
nobodies saying the majority of blacks will vote for Trump .. but many more will this Nov ... and as far as Trump not helping blacks here ya go ..

nobodies saying the majority of blacks will vote for Trump .. but many more will this Nov ... and as far as Trump not helping blacks here ya go ..

White boy, I was alive when Trump was President. I don't need to read an article from a conservative magazine. Trump didn't do shit for blacks.

If Trump picks up just a few additional percentage points from black voters, it could make all the difference in a close race.

‘Numbers Are The Numbers’: CNN Host Pushes Back When Commentator Rejects Polls Showing Trump’s Gains With Black Voters​

Part of me wants to celebrate this; the other part is very nervous about what their desperation is going to do to us.

The vast majority will stay on the plantation, but if we can get 5%-10% more than what Trump got in 2020, it could make the difference.

We don't even need that.

All we need is for enough Blacks to decide Biden isn't worth it, and not vote at all.

Blacks have had it with illegal aliens taking jobs and resources from them... they should be very angry about Biden trying to give blanket amnesty to his illegals...
They also remember they could afford stuff when Trump was President. Now they are scraping while Biden hobnobs with Gerry Clooney and Julia Roberst.

Post his quote not yours.

It is his!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Forum List

Back