CNN senior data reporter: "Trump is “careening towards a historic performance” with black voters in the 2024 election"

Careening is an odd word to use. It implies uncontrolled and directionless movement. Trump's campaign shows intent and direction and is hardly "careening" but that's the best CNN can do.

I don't know any. And I'm black. Superbad is black and he doesn't know any. You guys are only hoping to peel off just enough blacks to get trump in.

We welcome anyone who votes against Biden flooding the country with the third-world for four more years.

Shouldn't they be pissed with the Guvnor of Texas, since he sent them up there?

They should be pissed at fossil Biden, for inviting them here in the fucking first place!!!

Biden in 2019: The Fact

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

They should be pissed at fossil Biden, for inviting them here in the fucking first place!!!

Biden in 2019: The Fact

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.
When did he do that?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Shouldn't they be pissed with the Guvnor of Texas, since he sent them up there?
You know how our community works superbad. We have groups, sometimes led by people who aren't well educated but are passionate about what they do. They have been frustrated by years of advocating and not getting everything they need. So they see this situation, which is basically an emergency the city was forced to deal with, and start off about how immigrants are getting what blacks have been asking for. Then like scavengers, these racists see the discontent then make claims.

My answer is, I don't give 2 fks what you believe. I am pretty sure I am around more black folks than your racist ass and I don't hear any black folks complaining about illegal immigrants, legal immigrants or any other immigrant. The only folks I ever hear whine about immigrants are folks like you.

Go to Gainesville, GA when they raid a chicken plant and see who is paraded out and see who they don't charge with a damn thing.
Yeah, I don't hear any blacks talking about ilegal immigration either. It's not really high on our list.

I find it funny how white republicans are here trying to tell backs how we are going to vote for President. We won't be voting for Trump. And even if we did vote in the numbers you imagine, 80 percent of blacks would not vote for Trump. 80 percent opposition is not strong black support.

The white supremacist mindset is that whites know more about blacks than blacks know about ourselves.

I find it funny how white republicans are here trying to tell backs how we are going to vote for President. We won't be voting for Trump. And even if we did vote in the numbers you imagine, 80 percent of blacks would not vote for Trump. 80 percent opposition is not strong black support.
20% for Trump will put him back into the WH ..

20% for Trump will put him back into the WH ..
But that would still show that 80 percent of black people can't stand him. So then the reality here is that the Republican party doesn't GAD about us. All they want is enough blacks to vote for Trump so he can win. The party has no intentions of enacting policies that will address issues blacks face. Thank you for showing everybody this fact.

Last edited:
If Trump picks up just a few additional percentage points from black voters, it could make all the difference in a close race.

‘Numbers Are The Numbers’: CNN Host Pushes Back When Commentator Rejects Polls Showing Trump’s Gains With Black Voters​

Just 10% - 15% of the black vote for Trump dooms Biden. Trump likely will get much more than that.

Blacks have had it with illegal aliens taking jobs and resources from them... they should be very angry about Biden trying to give blanket amnesty to his illegals...
We all have

Screenshot_20240617-203148.png

Forum List

Back