CNN senior data reporter: "Trump is “careening towards a historic performance” with black voters in the 2024 election"

The guy looks more Spanish than black, but ok let's say he is black. Since he is a retired teacher, they didn't take his job. I remember in Georgia when farmers were crying that their crops were rotting in the fields on the trees because there was no one to pick them. See white folks or black folks are not going to do that type of work. I have been an Electrician for almost 30yrs and I see who does the concrete work, roofing work, framing work, etc. black folks aren't running to do that work. So all you are trying to do is pit black folks and Hispanic folks against each other, but it's not going to work.
That answer is why I don't believe you are a black man....

If Trump picks up just a few additional percentage points from black voters, it could make all the difference in a close race.

‘Numbers Are The Numbers’: CNN Host Pushes Back When Commentator Rejects Polls Showing Trump’s Gains With Black Voters​

"Careening". They act like it wasn't planned. Joe Biden is an angry old racist. He HATES black people, despises them, and everyone can see it.

That answer is why I don't believe you are a black man....
My answer is, I don't give 2 fks what you believe. I am pretty sure I am around more black folks than your racist ass and I don't hear any black folks complaining about illegal immigrants, legal immigrants or any other immigrant. The only folks I ever hear whine about immigrants are folks like you.

Go to Gainesville, GA when they raid a chicken plant and see who is paraded out and see who they don't charge with a damn thing.

My answer is, I don't give 2 fks what you believe. I am pretty sure I am around more black folks than your racist ass and I don't hear any black folks complaining about illegal immigrants, legal immigrants or any other immigrant. The only folks I ever hear whine about immigrants are folks like you.

Go to Gainesville, GA when they raid a chicken plant and see who is paraded out and see who they don't charge with a damn thing.
I was a Marine for 25 years... the only colors I see are not on skin....

Asian ( Oriental ) vote for Trump 51% Latino vote for Trump 46% Black vote for Trump 42% Jewish vote for Trump 41%

What jobs and resources have they taken from black folks?

Why so many Black Chicagoans are frustrated by the migrant crisis​

A City Council vote on $70 million in migrant funding highlighted the situation faced by communities like South Shore: Migrants have been resettled in Black communities where people have been fighting for decades for development and resources.​

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back