Bolton : "This is madness. Trump has no idea how he ´ll negotiate an end to the war in Ukraine" I Gen. Hodges: " Beating Moscow is Our Only Choice "

still , do you agree with ex-adviser on national security John Bolton?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
I don't know about you but I'm insulted by some foreign based A-hole using Reagan's face to convince Americans to throw money at a crooked little country.

In the meeting with Trump Johnson made his own proposal: The US should provide Ukraine with all the arms they need to retake lost territories. On the other hand, the Russians there would be protected and Russia no longer isolated. Ukraine said Johnson acted on his own...

Probably tried to pay in 🇷🇺 rubles? Special Relationship Without end :auiqs.jpg:

I don't know about you but I'm insulted by some foreign based A-hole using Reagan's face to convince Americans to throw money at a crooked little country.
Very likely funded from US money sent to Ukraine.
The Dems favored slush fund

I HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED IT AND nuclear energy as well . so what is your point ?
well, drill baby drill pulls money from Ukraine and as such lessons risk for any Nato approval for Ukraine, no need for Putin to go in. duh!!!

I've often noted I do not support anyone taking the life of another. I condemned someone trying to do so with Trump.

I condemned Obama for killing an American citizen especially when he disregarded due process.

I have noted that my one exception of course was direct self defense.

With that being the case, it might not bother me much if someone took out Bolton. He is constantly trying his best to get thousand and thousands American's killed.
Ah, then you must be pro-life, aint that right Pknopp?

pulls money from Ukraine and as such lessons risk for any Nato approval for Ukraine, no need for Putin to go in. duh!!!
typical COMMIE & MAGA ´S pro - Moscow , pro - 🇷🇺imperialistic propaganda .

GSuPSQUXwAA-yU5.jpg

the reality :

Muscovy is a Mongol empire, it can exist only as long as 🇷🇺 it EXPENDS .

THIS is the 🇷🇺 prime - time political show ( not just my words ) on the main 🇷🇺state TV channel :

Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US-EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.
Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

typical COMMIE & MAGA ´S pro - Moscow , pro - 🇷🇺imperialistic propaganda .

View attachment 981801

the reality :

Muscovy is a Mongol empire, it can exist only as long as 🇷🇺 it EXPENDS .

THIS is the 🇷🇺 prime - time political show ( not just my words ) on the main 🇷🇺state TV channel :

So Ukraine citizens need to die cause you hate Russia? Wow

are you suggesting that no ukraine citizens died?
No, i am suggesting that Ukraine citizens (and we) have no choice . our Victory or... extermination ...

GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

Gen. Hodges: " Beating Moscow 🇷🇺 empire is Our Only Choice "

Forum List

Back