Bolton : "This is madness. Trump has no idea how he ´ll negotiate an end to the war in Ukraine" I Gen. Hodges: " Beating Moscow is Our Only Choice "

still , do you agree with ex-adviser on national security John Bolton?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
No, i am suggesting that Ukraine citizens (and we) have no choice . our Victory or... extermination ...

View attachment 981831

Gen. Hodges: " Beating Moscow 🇷🇺 empire is Our Only Choice "

I just told you ukraine's choice trump and drill baby drill and taking money out of the conflict. And you went to defending Putin killing ukraine citizens. wow.

I just told you ukraine's choice trump and drill baby drill and taking money out of the conflict
this is a very cheap war , we EU&USA are 50 stronger than Moscow empire.

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Last edited:
I voted YES ! Trump doesn't even understand the conflict or its consequences. He has an overly simplistic view of the world and proposes overly simplified "solutions".
ABSOLUTELY "simplified solutions"!
Are you a billionaire? Have you been elected President of the USA? Do you have advisors that have had military experiences to advise you ...NOW?
Here is a simple idea that I'm sure Trump has considered or considering...
A) In 2012, Ukraine's export-oriented arms industry had reached the status of world's 4th largest arms exporter. Since the start of the war in Donbas, Ukraine's military industry has focused more on its internal arms market and as a result slipped to the 9th spot among top global arms exporters by 2015,11th spot by 2018 and the 12th spot among global arms exporters by 2019. In 2019, the main importers of Ukrainian weapons were India, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
B) Russia's GDP In 2023, it was the world's 11th-largest economy by nominal GDP at $2.0 trillion.

So what if Trump offered Russia an overly simplified "solutions" and approved by Zelinskyy who by the way has spoken to Trump..

Trump and Zelenskyy hold phone call — and Ukraine says it liked what it heard​

Trump said that it was a “very good call” and that he will work to negotiate a peace deal between Moscow and Kyiv. A person close to Zelenskyy who requested anonymity to discuss the private conversation said it went “exceedingly well” and that Trump pledged to “achieve a just peace in Ukraine” if he wins back the White House.

What if Trump suggest that Russia would get a tariff on Ukraine's arms exporter and USA would guarantee to buy from
Ukraine a percentage of the USA procurement of weapons and systems cost $142 billion in 2023 and $122 billion was spent on research and development of weapons and equipment. So if USA agreed to buy at least $50 billion a year
from Ukraine and Russia would earn a tariff of 20% or $10 billion from the USA... IF Russia pulled out completely of Ukraine and all warfare would cease.

Just one simple plan!

I've often noted I do not support anyone taking the life of another. I condemned someone trying to do so with Trump.

I condemned Obama for killing an American citizen especially when he disregarded due process.

I have noted that my one exception of course was direct self defense.

With that being the case, it might not bother me much if someone took out Bolton. He is constantly trying his best to get thousand and thousands American's killed.
How is Bolton trying to get American killed? We have no military on the ground in Ukraine & no one including Bolton has suggested that we do.

Bolton should know what Trump is all about considering he spent hours with him in the W.H. exposed to his stupidity & insanity.

How is Bolton trying to get American killed? We have no military on the ground in Ukraine & no one including Bolton has suggested that we do.

Bolton should know what Trump is all about considering he spent hours with him in the W.H. exposed to his stupidity & insanity.

Bolton has never seen a war he wouldn't support and that includes getting us directly involved.

liar

trove of leaked classified documents from the Defense Department suggests that more than a dozen American troops have been operating in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back