Americans claim guns make for a safe society

What, like minus 21,000. what a dumb fascist.
its estimated by the CDC that between 500K and 3 million violent crimes are stopped each yr because of guns,,

and thats not even including what the government would do to an unarmed populace,,
yourr country is a good example of that,, they put you in jail for a joke and restrict healthcare and let you die in the waiting rooms drinking water out of potted plants,,

its estimated by the CDC that between 500K and 3 million violent crimes are stopped each yr because of guns,,

and thats not even including what the government would do to an unarmed populace,,
yourr country is a good example of that,, they put you in jail for a joke and restrict healthcare and let you die in the waiting rooms drinking water out of potted plants,,
The populace wouldn't be unarmed. Why doesn't this sink in????

fewer deaths isnt what makes a country safe,,

your country is rampant with crime and no way for the people to fight back,,
and thats not even getting into the muslim invasion thats taking you over,,

your country wont exist in a few yrs and some of us that tried to warn you will laugh about it,,

your country wont exist in a few yrs and some of us that tried to warn you will laugh about it,,
But as I've said before, your Muslims killed thousands and knocked down two towers. So once you get to grips with your Muslims, then you can feel qualified to lecture others. You bloody trained them!! The thread is not about Muslims incase you didn't realise.

So my question still stands -

Can any gun nut answer that?

But as I've said before, your Muslims killed thousands and knocked down two towers. So once you get to grip with your Muslims, then you can feel qualified to lecture others. The thread is not about Muslims incase you didn't realise.

save it serf,, we are happy where we are at and dont need your opinion on how to lose,,

save it serf,, we are happy where we are at and dont need your opinion on how to lose,,
But the populace wouldn't be disarmed. Why doesn't this sink in???

The UK tried to weed out the undesirables, hence low gun violence. If you are safe, if good character and record, own a gun if you want. Thousands do.

So why do you think our gun laws disarms a populace? Are you struggling mentally with this??

Can you only default between all guns v no guns? Is it an American gene problem?

The UK tried to weed out the undesirables, hence low gun violence. If you are safe, if good character and record, own a gun if you want. Thousands do.

So why do you think our gun laws disarms a populace? Are you struggling mentally with this??

Can you only default between all guns v no guns? Is it an American gene problem?

you want them then come and take them,,

you sound scared,,

are you that much of a pussy you wont do the dirty work yourself??
You wouldn't survive living the UK, you would run out of tears because your gun application was turned down.

Still can't answer a simple question? What a jerk.

The reason why your bum boys are not running to your rescue is because they know that, "More guns means greater safety", is a fallacy and stupid.

The UK and most countries are vastly safer than America. The fallacy you guys peddle is, "More guns,l increase safety".

When someone commits suicide, it's all too often that it's just them killed. You're suicide by gin stats are through the roof. Your innocents shot is through the roof too.
Where I live is incredibly safe.

I don't know a single soul who doesn't own a gun and there hasn't been a local murdered in my county in two decades.

How are you going to get safer than that?

You wouldn't survive living the UK, you would run out of tears because your gun application was turned down.

Still can't answer a simple question? What a jerk.

The reason why your bum boys are not running to your rescue is because they know that, "More guns means greater safety", is a fallacy and stupid.
Exactly why I don't live in the UK....or anywhere else for that matter.

I live where I don't have to ask for permission from the Government for the tools to defend my family.

And I don't have the government looking through my windows to tax my television either.

If I can't take my firearms somewhere, I'm just don't go there.

Today I'm in South Dakota and everywhere you look there are guns in holsters in plain view, all day, every day.

I think you would run out of tears and clean underwear if you lived here.

This is one of my favorite places in the country.

I'd live here if it didn't get so cold in the winter.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240722-201342.png

Screenshot_20240722-201336.png

Screenshot_20240722-201402.png

Screenshot_20240722-201753.jpg

Cricket bats and cudgels aren't "armed".
Scum like you want your women to be easy victims to guys twice their size or in a gang to assault and rape them.

The past week we've had a racoon terrorize our backyard wildlife pond. Killed/ate about 90% of our fish and ripped and overturned the water lilies and other plants. Saturday I spotted it up in one of our oak trees. I got my Ruger 10/22 (semi-auto rifle, .22LR caliber) shot it down out of the tree and recycled it's karma. Then had to bury the varmint.

iu

iu

1721676018344.jpeg

Last edited:
Please don't do butchered quotes.

If you went by your logic and took out immigrants, blacks, pikeys etc.. out of the UK, the 35 deaths in 2021could have been what? 1 or 2 or 3 maybe. The overall American premise is, more guns makes for a safer society, stats do not agree whatsoever, it shows it as a lie.

It shows you don't have a clue what the problem is here, is all. But it makes you feel special to babble on about 'gun cultures n stuff', even though you don't know what you're talking about, and like most 'anti-racist' racists you will never admit what the reality is re minorities in the U.S. committing the vast majority of the violence. You don't really believe new laws will deter criminals, you just prefer catering to a peer group of twits, and of course disarming people who do abide by the laws is a form of imbecility.

I live out in the country. The usual response time for any emergency out here is 20 t0 30 minutes. There are no SWAT teams, social workers, helicopter gunships out here. You call your neighbors when trouble pops up, period, and they are all armed. Nobody has once murdered anybody; your 'gun culture' myth is a media fabrication.

It shows you don't have a clue what the problem is here, is all. But it makes you feel special to babble on about 'gun cultures n stuff', even though you don't know what you're talking about, and like most 'anti-racist' racists you will never admit what the reality is re minorities in the U.S. committing the vast majority of the violence. You don't really believe new laws will deer criminals, and of course disarming people who do abide by the laws is a form of imbecility.

I live out in the country. The usual response time for any emergency out here is 20 t0 30 minutes. There are no SWAT teams, social workers, helicopter gunships out here. You call your neighbors when trouble pops up, period, and they are all armed. Nobody has once murdered anybody; your 'gun culture' myth is a media fabrication.
You guys suffer high gun deaths and claim a safer culture needs more guns. So as guns out number citizens, you still suffer utterly high gun deaths. The more guns more safety is a fallacy, it's a joke and you can't get away from the stats. That's what you fail to grasp.

The UK has 1,200 violent crimes per 100,000 population, the U.S. 380. He's full of shit, is all.

But as I've said before, your Muslims killed thousands and knocked down two towers. So once you get to grips with your Muslims, then you can feel qualified to lecture others. You bloody trained them!! The thread is not about Muslims incase you didn't realise.

1) As mentioned before, they weren't "our" Muslims. They were not citizens, but "guests".
2) Were UK a big enough power, they might have gone after your towers.
3) Because those Jihadis were the only one's armed on those airliners (Thanks DHS) it was difficult for the passengers to resist.
4) Most passengers didn't know crashing into buildings was the plan. They thought "just another hijack for ransom", until it was too late.
5) The passengers on the fourth airline had gotten word of what happened with two other aircraft already, so they improvised resistance, resulting in a crash into the ground in rural country.

If you had a brain, you would be more dangerous.

Forum List

Back