Why I carry a handgun, 2024

They are also useful for putting down animals injured by cars in rural areas. I’ve run into situations like that a few times and regretted not being able to give the injured animal peace.

I have used a gun to put hit animals down 3 times in my years on the road. Glad I had a gun and was able to do that.

The 2nd Amendment represents a very important God-given right, but do all of the folks posting about this really have ZERO confidence in their ability to protect themselves physically? What the hell happened to manhood?

Do you have to work to be this stupid?

it can't stop a bullet Unkotare......~S~

He does not care. He has staked out his position, and he can outlast ANYONE by simply posting bullshit.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Unk is completely incapable of any sort of embarrassment. He has absolutely no shame.

Actually, I exercise situational awareness, most people grasp at a glance not to fuck around, and I am known in most places I'm likely to be. Beyond that, life doesn't come with guarantees. If I stop posting here, feel free to say "I told you so," pussy.

We can but hope.

Wow, from where did you get the idea that trying to insult me is a good debate tactic? You claim to be a schoolteacher, yet you write like a special needs student, or maybe a 5-year-old who just discovered insults and thinks he wins arguments with them. Tell a fart joke, we might laugh.

I suspect he's actually a young child.

Moments ago I had to have a little talk (and a short review) with the wife and my oldest son about keeping the fixed blades I have given and trained them on with them at all times.

No, you did not.

That's yet another lie.

Not sure how an old woman would cope with such training, probably takes them best part of a morning to make a cup of tea.

The psychology behind guns is, if you feel small, or weak, or underachieving, then you want to own a gun to give you the feeling of power over other people. Paranoia, anger, and insecurity gives the person social anxiety and owning a gun is a quick and simple solution, but they're the most unsuitable person behind a firearm. It creates a shoot first, ask questions later scenario

The above is the psychology community's thoughts on the issue.

Translation: the "psychology community" started with the desired conclusion and then justified it with psychobabble.

hadit

Here's the useful link on gun stats -

It was in this thread -

PS - I don't read multi-quotes replies and I don't respond to them

Translation: "I will now run away because I have nothing."

I listed story after story of women violently attacked by male criminals and fighting them off…see, that is the importance of guns….even in the middle of a violent attack a smaller, weaker woman can use a gun to stop the attacker, even when the assault begins with a violent punch or even a stabbing…

Don’t worry, now that labor controls your country you will really see what violent crime is like…..I saw a story where they are going to cut current prison sentences in half….

Enjoy your Islamic republic

He believes that a woman who has been beaten, raped, and strangled with her own stockings is morally superior to a woman whose attacker acquired a sucking chest wound.

Translation: the "psychology community" started with the desired conclusion and then justified it with psychobabble.

Translation: "I will now run away because I have nothing."

He believes that a woman who has been beaten, raped, and strangled with her own stockings is morally superior to a woman whose attacker acquired a sucking chest wound.
Sorry, I don't do butchered quotes.

Forum List

Back