The Donald Used To Date Black Women Before He Got Married

Before Trump magically became Orange Hitler he was actually quite popular in the black community.

In pop culture:

And politics:

View attachment 989822

But then the media machine commanded its mindless flying monkeys to see him as a racist and it's all been memory holed.

Pathetic really.

It was the celebrity things.

Trump doesn't believe Black people are intelligent. HE told some woman he dated that she got her intelligence from her white father. I guess you believe shit like that makes him wildly popular in the black community

When racists like you try and apologize for a racist like Trump

fail test 2.jpg

No kidding!

I guess they are only Authentic if they date Trump!

I wonder if the Couch that Just a Dweeb Vance humped was also Authentic?
Hey I didn't invent the phrase "Authentically Black" as a requirement for blacks.

Meaning your racecard doesn't get punched unless you vote Democrat.

And when it comes to black jobs.....some folks think that black jobs exist. Jobs that are reserved for blacks only.

Hey I didn't invent the phrase "Authentically Black" as a requirement for blacks.

And when it comes to black jobs.....some folks think that black jobs exist. Jobs that are reserved for blacks only.
They are only Authentic Black if they dated Trump even though she was bi-racial.

a magaz
Meaning your racecard doesn't get punched unless you vote Democrat.ine

Like being a black model for a magazine for black people?

Whatever. What is Trump's health care plan for the middle class?

I'm middle class and my healthcare plan is pretty good where I work as a grunt, I dont have a big fancy title or an office. I work at a factory out on the floor as a field guy.

I don't need trump to give me shit. Everything I have I earned by working hard, always saying I want to learn more, trying my best while knowing my limitations, and being responsible.

My healthcare, my paycheck, my substantial raise I just got, my car, my house, my PS5, my lawnmower, everything I have I earned. I don't need trump to give me anything.

Your Trump apology tour @ usmb continues.

The Show Must Go On!

"Blavk women get threi intelligence from their white fathers" - DJT

but I wonder, does Trump with his great understanding of the gene thing, believe black woman with white mothers can be intelligent?

Forum List

Back