Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Of course Dems and Harris are lying, it is what they do. Then they accuse everyone else of doing what they are doing.

Only a compliant MSM allows them to get away with this.

As he noted on Truth Social:
“I have agreed with FoxNews to debate Kamala Harris on Wednesday, September 4th. The Debate was previously scheduled against Sleepy Joe Biden on ABC, but has been terminated in that Biden will no longer be a participant, and I am in litigation against ABC Network and George Slopadopoulos, thereby creating a conflict of interest. The FoxNews Debate will be held in the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, at a site in an area to be determined. The Moderators of the Debate will be Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, and the Rules will be similar to the Rules of my Debate with Sleepy Joe, who has been treated horribly by his Party – BUT WITH A FULL ARENA AUDIENCE!….”
Harris’ team responded on Saturday by claiming Trump is “running scared”:
Journalist Carmine Sabia reminded Harris that she already agreed to debate J.D. Vance on Fox News. Why won’t she debate Trump there?
As he posted on 𝕏:
Kamala Harris declines Fox News debate against Donald Trump. But she accepted a Fox News debate against JD Vance when Biden was the nominee. It is weird that she is so scared.
Conservative commentator Sean Davis said, “Trump agreed to debate Biden. Biden then dropped out of the race after everyone saw his brain was made of pudding. At no point did Trump ever agree to debate someone who wasn’t even nominated and hadn’t received a single vote.”
Former Fox News host Megyn Kelly reminded Barack Obama’s former campaign manager David Plouffe that Trump has shown nothing but courage in his media appearances.
He went on CNN for a debate w/a network that loathes him (not to mention to the NABJ). @BretBaier & @marthamaccallum would be totally professional & fair & have a history of asking Trump hard Qs – I know, I was there. Why is she too scared to do this on Fox?
Donald Trump Jr. called Harris a coward, noting, ” My father already did a debate with Fake News CNN, so is Kamala going to accept the debate with Fox News? Or is she going to be a coward and back out?”
With Trump unable to debate on ABC due to litigation and Harris unwilling to debate on Fox News, will there even be a debate between the two?

Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

They think she's winning without the debate, and they might be right. If we were ever a smart population we're sure not now. People will actually vote for high gas prices, a terrible housing market, job market and a destroyed economy as long as they "feel good" about "voting for a black woman".

So

We will get what we deserve.

Forum List

Back