Trump rises from his sick bed to warn us that bitch Harris is going to ban meat.

This election race has settled in a dark place.. Never has the choice facing real Americans been so stark.
Lib/soy/faggot burgers or a decent honest hetero Big Mac.
Is that worth fighting for. ? Damn right it is.
I call on patriotss to rise as one and take back the country from the drag queen hordes flooding the country from Mexico = mainly beczuse of Kamala. Kyle has shown you the way.

I love my meat. Trump will save us from this threat. Its one of his key policies.
Within agriculture the co2 emissions, meat accounts for 57% and crops 43%. But meat gets attacked.

This election race has settled in a dark place.. Never has the choice facing real Americans been so stark.
I call on patriotss to rise as one and take back the country from the drag queen hordes flooding the country from Mexico = mainly beczuse of Kamala. Kyle has shown you the way.

I love my meat. Trump will save us from this threat. Its one of his key policies.
Vegetarians are misinformed.

Can you read you stupid bastard ?

Trump assassination attempt makes him like Mussolini, who used own shooting for power grab: Politico

'Mussolini’s bandaged nose and Trump’s bandaged ear both speak to how autocrats can use adversity to strengthen their power,' Ruth Ben-Ghiat wrote in Politico Magazine

With that gesture, Trump tended to his personality cult, reassuring millions of his devoted followers that he had survived and was unbeaten — just as Mussolini did with his photo almost 100 years before," Ben-Ghiat wrote, adding, "The danger is what comes next."

Trump assassination attempt makes him like Mussolini, who used own shooting for power grab: Politico

'Mussolini’s bandaged nose and Trump’s bandaged ear both speak to how autocrats can use adversity to strengthen their power,' Ruth Ben-Ghiat wrote in Politico Magazine

With that gesture, Trump tended to his personality cult, reassuring millions of his devoted followers that he had survived and was unbeaten — just as Mussolini did with his photo almost 100 years before," Ben-Ghiat wrote, adding, "The danger is what comes next."
No doubt thAt the demafasict attempt to murder trump backfired bigly on them

Wrong

Trump will not lift a finger to save you from crazy greenie over-regulators in England who want to save the planet from cow farts by taxing farmers who raise cattle and sell meat

If elected trump will stop such insane policies in America but not the UK

Forum List

Back