Kamala’s Plan to Fix the Economy

Well yeah but they keep touting Bidenomics... we're seeing the results as it implodes
They will hide under a rock as it implodes. That is where they will lose the presidency when people's money starts draining especially that retirement money.

Gen X- 65 million people in this category in the United States today.
Gen Y - 82 million in this category in the U.S. today.

They are watching their retirement accounts heavily. Should they see a continual leak... the democrats are out.

When she started talking about bread I thought she was about to discuss a wheat stalk... harvest time and how you get the wheat to the mill for crushing.

I thought she about to teach us to go back out into the fields and make it as her idea on how to solve inflation.

What did she say that made sense??
Well, she was asked what the fix is for inflation, and she said…..”groceries are more expensive, which means the cost of living goes up.”

Wow! Was that brilliant or what?! So THAT is how you fix it.

(Homestly, have Americans been so dumbed down that they are falling for that, like the useful idiot you replied to?j

Reporter: "What else are you going to do to fix inflation?"

K. Harris: "We are going to take it serious."

... not going to do anything to fix it, just going to take it serious after first giving us an '"Inflation 101 course" on how we are paying more for bread. :eusa_doh:
Ah-ha! Another solution, on the level one would expect from someone picked for female blackness - and not a hint of common sense or intelligence. She faked it all the way up to VP, and the useful idiots are going to try to propel her further.

When she started talking about bread I thought she was about to discuss a wheat stalk... harvest time and how you get the wheat to the mill for crushing.

I thought she about to teach us to go back out into the fields and make it as her idea on how to solve inflation.
…. But this time, she’ll demand whites do it, in pursuit of “social justice.”

Until the failed monetary policy is invoked into any dialogue pertaining to ''fixing the economy,'' no dialogue pertaining to ''fixing the economy'' can or should be taken seriously.

As an aside, I just pictured Kamala and Trump debating Mises on ''fixing the economy'' in a room without a teleprompter, moderators or a script of any kind.

Now wouldn't that be a sight. Ha...

Last edited:
…. But this time, she’ll demand whites do it, in pursuit of “social justice.”
that is the marxist goal of the democrats is to the get the entire white race into slavery, make no doubt about that; even the whites who are democrats. They want slavery payback more so than they want reparations. Some white people know it, that's why they buy up all the guns.

Just like they mandated that covid vaccine on even the white democrats.

Last edited:
Sure record spending, complete failure of Covid response, bucks backnworse act, etc
What did they buy?

Describe the "failure of Covid."

I'm sorry, but I have no clue what "bucks bankworse act, etc." is.

Please expound.

that is the marxist goal of the democrats is to the get the entire white race into slavery, make no doubt about that; even the whites who are democrats. They want slavery payback mores than they want reparations. Some white people know it, that's why they buy up all the guns.

Just like they mandated that covid vaccine on even the white democrats.
This is true, and they reveal it every time the topic is discussed. What they label “social justice” is actually revenge against whites.

This love affair with female blacks - for no other reason than that they are female blacks - is ridiculous, and of course lands us with unqualified female blacks in high positions, as we see. Do you know there is a monstrous-sized statute of a female black in some lib European country - forget which, maybe Denmark - who is of nobody specific? Just an unattractive statue of an overweight female black.

If they wanted reparations they could have easily set aside 4 billion for that like they gave Ukraine 6 billion.

That's not what the democrat elites want for slavery - they want white people to be put into slavery. The rush and urgency to place all those Trump supporters into jail/prison is only a small amount of proof.

They arrested white people who were not even at the Capitol. They feel powerful now to move forward with enslavement of whites.

If they wanted reparations they could have easily set aside 4 billion for that like they gave Ukraine 6 billion.

That's not what the democrat elite want for slavery - they want white people to be put into slavery.
Yes, it’s actually a form of white slavery. They want a portion of every white person’s labor (their earnings) to go to blacks who did nothing to earn it - and Commie Harris is for it.

Here’s the statue of the plain female black I mentioned above. it is of Novody in paeticular - just a female black.

crossbody

I’m trying to arrange my portfolio so I prepay taxes - mostly via ROTH conversions.

If Obama gets his fourth term, via the new puppet, taxes will skyrocket on productive people (or responsible retirees with a 40-year career of being productive) in order to hand out money to illegals, blacks, lazy parents who won’t work, etc., etc.

I want no part of funding all that shit.

...because the democrat White House has left their voters so poor that they are not investors, so the market dropping 600 points and 800 points means nothing to them.
LOLLOLLLOLL

My portfolio went down around $20,000 in the last 5 days.
You do the math.

crossbody

I’m trying to arrange my portfolio so I prepay taxes - mostly via ROTH conversions.

If Obama gets his fourth term, via the new puppet, taxes will skyrocket on productive people (or responsible retirees with a 40-year career of being productive) in order to hand out money to illegals, blacks, lazy parents who won’t work, etc., etc.

I want no part of funding all that shit.
no worries they are going to lose, Trump will win the presidency

but they want the power to pick the next two Supreme Court Justices, and they want to be in power for the 2028 United States Olympics in L.A. so they are going to try every dirty deed they know, but God is going to keep knocking them back.

Forum List

Back