Kamala Harris: On the Issues

That has been my whole point. The Democrats and their surrogate MSM are doing everything they can to erase or deny her actual statements/track record and rehabilitate her image into a moderate, almost right wing candidate.
And as we've been seeing, here, the left is mindlessly accepting the lies.

Kamala was rated the No 1 most liberal/radical/progressive person in Congress before she was selected to be Biden's VP. The Democrat controlled MSM is now trying to erase all that and present her as moderate or even right wing on issues in which she has been most radical. Google is trying to erase as many of her negatives from its search engine as it can.

But hopefully this site will continue to present the truthful/accurate record of the candidates. And Kamala's record speaks for itself:

Please Patriots. Let's use this thread to focus on the actual tract record and policy positions and not turn it into just another everybody personally insults Kamala Harris thread. Calling her names and unkind characterizations of her just make us look bad and generate sympathy for her.
Yes, lets focus on her record as a Senator....Sounds good to me

Yes, lets focus on her record as a Senator....Sounds good to me

Great find and thank you for posting it. I hope many will read it. I have huge respect for those who actually understand the concept of a thread and have the intellect to actually discuss it. :)

Lots of good information in the article but this quote from it I think pretty much characterizes her basic point of view as a prosecutor and as a Senator:

". . .The Harris team appears to still be involved in promoting the Minnesota Freedom Fund. An ActBlue fundraising page featuring an image of Harris with the title “Kamala Harris for the People” is still active.

Harris tweeted a link to the fund in 2020.

While Harris’ tweet claimed the fund was “to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota” during the George Floyd riots, only a small portion of the $41 million raised, $210,000, was used for that purpose, according to the WFB.

Instead, much of the fund was used to bail out violent criminals like Christopher Boswell. The Minnesota Freedom Fund paid $350,000 to bail out Boswell, a twice convicted rapist who was charged with kidnapping, assault and sexual assault in two separate cases, according to Fox 9. . ."

Nothing is transparently obvious when you can't say in simple English what should be transparently obvious.
I already did. If you can’t accept the truth it’s not my fault. You WANT to believe in fairy tales. Trump is only slightly different from Kamala. Believe it.

Stop thinking politicians can improve things. They won’t. Wake up!

I already did. If you can’t accept the truth it’s not my fault. You WANT to believe in fairy tales. Trump is only slightly different from Kamala. Believe it.

Nonsense. And a cheap ass deflection effort.

Her positions are recorded. She will need to run AWAY from them if she hopes to win.

As the OP notes, her opponents should not allow the Harris campaign or their handmaiden media hacks to cloud, ignore or distort her positions. Keep confronting her with her actual record.

It’s a sucky one. Shove it down her throat.

Last edited:

Unless you back up your meaningless statements with something accurate and to the point, I will wish you a pleasant day and will not respond to your further. There's a limit to how much time I am willing to waste with people who don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Unless you back up your meaningless statements with something accurate and to the point, I will wish you a pleasant day and will not respond to your further. There's a limit to how much time I am willing to waste with people who don't have a clue what they are talking about.
I’m not interested. When something should be obvious, it’s no fun proving it. And besides you’ll likely not accept it anyway, because you believe all the corporate propaganda.

Just look at the last few presidents. Since CIA crook Poppy Bush, they’ve all followed the same script. Enrich the rich and screw the 90%.

Oh brother.

Support the 1%. Do whatever the MIC tells them. Totally support Wall Street while doing nothing for 90% of Americans. Total support of the national security state. Total support of mass surveillance. Do nothing about homelessness and poverty while spending trillions on the war machine. Do what their billionaire donors tell them.

They don't get it. They really don't. That's why I call this place USMD. D for duped.

Heck, it's not that hard. Just follow the money.

As George Carlin put it...

They don't get it. They really don't. That's why I call this place USMD. D for duped.

Heck, it's not that hard. Just follow the money.

As George Carlin put it...

It’s crazy! Hell I kick myself for failing to see the scam until after W lied us into the Iraq War. These dupes here will never get it, even though it’s even more apparent today.

Carlin said those words long ago. It’s too bad few listened.

It’s crazy! Hell I kick myself for failing to see the scam until after W lied us into the Iraq War. These dupes here will never get it, even though it’s even more apparent today.

Carlin said those words long ago. It’s too bad few listened.

I'm glad I never voted for Dubya. Or any other recent presidents. (I voted for Ron Paul twice) I've come to the realization that all presidents these days are mostly puppets, or spokespeople, for the PTSB and the Uniparty. They lie us into wars, but they're just the face of the actual corrupt globalist powers who have duped so many people in this country.

Hopefully one day they'll turn off the idiot box and wake up and smell the reality.

Forum List

Back