Kamala's Dad is JAMAICAN AFRICAN and not AFRICAN AMERICAN. Period. Full Stop. End of Story.

Nobody gives a shit about your demands. Learn to live with it

I demand that Kamala Harris proves she's black, because she doesn't seem black to me.

If she wants the black vote, why should they give it to a liar? So prove it, Kamala: 23and Me or get the fuck out.

And don't try to get Michelle Obama to pee for you, she's a man and we'll find out.
What special right do have to demand Harris or anyone else prove they are African American. If she doesn't seem to be black that means you are unaware that the skin color 1/4 of African Americans is brown to like brown.

Where do you think those black Jamaicans came from? They were mostly slaves from Africa.
She is just as much "african american" as every other half black person in this country.In

Both of her PARENTS are privileged foreigners who first came to America to attend graduate school at Stanford. Her Mother is Indian and Father is Jamaican. Kamala has ZERO TIES to the African American heritage of slavery, Jim Crow, Segregation etc. ZERO. Those are the facts. She is being marketed as the first AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALE PRESIDENT and uninformed Americans are being duped by the gaslighting campagin.
The Clinton campaign marketed Clinton as the first female American president although she didn't get elected. Trump marketed himself as the greatest president, greatest businessman, and greatest everything else. There is no reason why democrats shouldn't market Harris as the First Female African American President.

A hundred years ago, white people were questions whether light skin African Americans were White. Today they are questioning whether they are Black.

Oh dear Lord! :lol: :lol:

Slaves were brought to the islands of North America, just like they were brought to the mainland continent of North America, from Africa....
Kamala is not black and her family were slave holders.

Forum List

Back