Kamala's Dad is JAMAICAN AFRICAN and not AFRICAN AMERICAN. Period. Full Stop. End of Story.

When i served in the United States military, we were taught not to judge our fellow service members by the color of our skin. We were trained to kill Communists and we learned it well. You get my drift. Everything that the Democrat Party, is exactly what i was trained to hate and kill.

View attachment 987412

so, what are you waiting for....why are you not out there killing Dems?

There are no Americans as far as Marxists are concerned. There are black Americans, white Americans, red Americans, yellow Americans, rich Americans, poor Americans, male Americans, female Americans, LGBT Americans, Democrat Americans, Republican Americans, libertarian Americans, Americans who like beans in their chili, Americans who don't like beans in their chili, Americans who think .45 ACP is better than 9mm, and Americans who think 9mm is better than 45 ACP.

Without dividing everyone up into different classes, the Marxists wouldn't be able to stir up so much shit between us all. And that right there is the primary reason Kamala Harris identifies as a "black person."

Without racial, class, and economic division, Marxism would cease to exist.
You are a great ardent Marxist then

Jamaican slaves were from Africa same as American slaves. She is still an American descended from Africa.

I read the doctors report
Was it Dr. Hill with the CDC?
Dr hill.jpg

Forum List

Back