Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

Which part? Use your big boy words.

Also, keep in mind that much of the Jesus myth was basically grifted from the myth of Dionysus. One may belive that DaVinci was aware of this and of the many paintings of the Bacchanalia which predated his Last Supper painting.

So look like you guys need to head to the cemetery and wail at his tombstone.

And there is it, the real reason for the ridicule, you don't believe so no one else should either. Your loss. 🤡

so your persona on here of being a hate filled bitch always mad about everything is just an act?

Damn, you deserve an Oscar.

Everyone is a 'hate filled bitch' to you because that's what you invite with your arrogant vitriol. It doesn't mean that they are the same way with everyone or even anyone else. You think the world revolves around you, while you sit there accusing others of exactly that. :cuckoo:

Everyone is a 'hate filled bitch' to you because that's what you invite with your arrogant vitriol. It doesn't mean that they are the same way with everyone or even anyone else. You think the world revolves around you, while you sit there accusing others of exactly that. :cuckoo:

That one just posts for effect. Seems absolutely clueless about events and just posts talking points like an ill informed child

I have seen no evidence it happened. And clearly none of your fellow MAGA folks care about it as none of them are talking about it

Because you haven't 'seen' it, it didn't happen? Yet another example of how the the world revolves around you in your arrogant, pathetic mind. I saw it plain as day on the video that was posted at the beginning of the thread, but since it was posted by someone you deem beneath you, I'm sure you felt you already knew what it was going to show so didn't bother to watch it. You contantly make a fool of yourself on here, and your head it too high in the clouds to even be aware of it.

A) the number of people at the table doesn’t match the number of people in the Last Supper

B) everyone is dressed as a Greek god, not as apostles

C) the blue guy on the table is Dionysus, Greek god of wine, who is also the patron god of the river Seine…. The river the tableau was on

D) it’s the Olympics. So it’s not like an Olympian/Greek God theme Would be out of nowhere

All this leads me to believe the guy who created it and claims it had nothing to do with Christianity or the last supper

Yes, they did just enough of both so that idiots like you would defend them and their freak show.

Actually after a little research the scene was never supposed to represent the last supper. It represented a much earlier work involving Greek mythology. Having said that however...I'm quite sure they knew that the hot button was there.

They intentionally had the one depiction look exactly like it, that was no accident.

So a bunch of people sitting at a long table is automatically a parody of the Last Supper?
I'm pretty sure the simile was intentional. The central character was obviously a representation of the Greek god Apollo. The painting of the last supper came three or four hundred years after the original artwork depicting the Greek mythology Table setting and may actually have been based on that work.

There's always been offensive things everywhere. I can fight everything or ignore. Ignoring always best route.

Forum List

Back