Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

You mean like red state rednecks where child marriage laws are acceptable?
At least the final decision belongs to the parents

Liberals want to sew confusion in children’s minds about their sexuality so that some childless cat lady in the school clinic can administer harmful drugs to them

Yet here you are attacking me and not a single one of your fellow MAGA Christians that have not said a word about this thing you claimed happened.
1722339505073.jpeg

Moron, the Olympics were originally Greek.
So, the fuck, what? They had ONE character, the pop singer that sang a song about being nude, as another performer had his sack hanging out in front of a kid, in a back drop of the last supper…you sniveling idiot.

I'll be truthful right off the bat:

I'm not Christian.

I'm a conflicted agnostic.

But who cares about my own spiritual beliefs or lack thereof?

This is universally repugnant whether you're a secular libertarian populist (moi'), or a fundamentalist evangelical Christian.

Because it is a direct affront to all of Western civilization.

It besmirches some of the very best of what we've had to offer since the rise of Ancient Greece.

Sure, it may have been funny in a stoner movie - or at least not offensive if cast as a throw out sketch in some college play/performance.

But this was literally the opening of the Paris Olympics, circa 2024.

And why in the where of fuck is Dionysus suddenly a blue Will Ferrell with a ginger beard???

And why do they always have to go full PEDO?

Yeah, it's soooooo cutting edge.

Real serious stuff.

This is all the cultural Left has to offer.

Not greatness.

But worthless self-parody insecurely disguised as intellectual cultural commentary.

They are failed people, and they need us to submit to indulge their fee fees.

U may be surprised how many USMB'ers ARE concerned about your faith. NOT because we are nosy or power & control freaks just always looking out for the best for folks here & also in the forever land. I have no idea what Maker has set for us but if there are message boards in the hereafter we certainly want to have U aboard with us! That being said; yeah it's no secret that the statist left are attention hounds to the max. We avoid the statist left & they just get ever more desperate to attract our attention onto them. The sad truth of the matter is we don't need them BUT THEY "DESPERATELY" NEED US! As the elections approach EXPECT the statist left to go increasingly BERSERK in trying to garner our attention!

I asked if you took threats to children seriously. You claimed that Conservatives did so, but since you are not even remotely conservative, I was wondering if you did as well.
Stay out of red areas or lie low if you live in one because it is going to be a shooting gallery when you arrogant asses find out the checks will not last forever with human flaws as we see in human history.

I asked if you took threats to children seriously. You claimed that Conservatives did so, but since you are not even remotely conservative, I was wondering if you did as well.
Oh ok

It was meant to be a half ass insult

Thanks for clearing that up

Forum List

Back