"She’s on tape. The beautiful thing about modern technology is when you say something, you’re screwed if it’s bad.” - Trump

It was not labeled as parody in his tweet.

The original tweet was called a parody.

“Kamala Harris Campaign Ad PARODY,” a disclaimer that might prevent it from violating X’s policies. But this context did not appear in Musk’s repost. Instead, Musk’s post simply showed the video, adding his own commentary: “This is amazing,” with a laughing emoji.

You got a link?

Also, if anything he used to talk about a 20 week restriction, not a ban. When you say abortion ban you imply banning abortions altogether.
He explicitly said as low as 15 weeks.

He also said this:

“After 50 years of failure, with nobody coming even close, I was able to kill Roe v. Wade, much to the ‘shock’ of everyone … Without me there would be no 6 weeks, 10 weeks, 15 weeks, or whatever is finally agreed to. Without me the pro Life movement would have just kept losing. Thank you President TRUMP!!!”

Haha, he gave up the con for all to see.

All sources of quotes are linked up;

Did Trump ever say he would do that?

He has no history of supporting it. All he did was support Justices that would overturn Roe. That's it.
"I'm strongly in favor of exceptions for rape, incest, and life of the mother." - Trump on abortion.

So is that an anti-abortion message? Is that a pro-choice stance?

He also said this:

“After 50 years of failure, with nobody coming even close, I was able to kill Roe v. Wade, much to the ‘shock’ of everyone … Without me there would be no 6 weeks, 10 weeks, 15 weeks, or whatever is finally agreed to. Without me the pro Life movement would have just kept losing. Thank you President TRUMP!!!”

"I'm strongly in favor of exceptions for rape, incest, and life of the mother." - Trump on abortion.

You got a link?

Also, if anything he used to talk about a 20 week restriction, not a ban. When you say abortion ban you imply banning abortions altogether.
Such bullshit.

Trump is for banning abortion except in cases of...? Rape, incest, and life of the mother. Sounds like an abortion ban.

He also said this:

Actually he was at 20, which is less than me, I always say 10-15 weeks is enough for a birth control abortion.

And? Also there wouldn't be the laws in blue places allowing abortion to the last second, which the left wanted.

So is that an anti-abortion message? Is that a pro-choice stance?

That's my stance. a 10-15 week restriction on birth control abortions covers rape, and rape covers incest.

Actually, he explicitly said 15 weeks once. The quote is linked in the article.

And settled on 20, now says he wants to leave it to the States.

that's a change in value, not magnitude.

Meanwhile Harris went from ban fracking to not ban fracking, a 180 degree spin, and more than likely a lie.

She gets elected she would turn on that in a second.

Such bullshit.

Trump is for banning abortion except in cases of...? Rape, incest, and life of the mother. Sounds like an abortion ban.

He went from 15-20 weeks for restrictions on birth control abortions at the federal level to his current view of leave it to the States.

That is nowhere near the "ban fracking/don't ban fracking flip flop Kamala just did.

He went from 15-20 weeks for restrictions on birth control abortions at the federal level to his current view of leave it to the States.
He said a lot of numbers. Then bragged about the 6 week bans.

So, kind of hard to nail the Slippery little snake down, eh?

Forum List

Back