The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

Where does it prove you right? Your claim is that she doesn't know what a woman is when her actual response to the question was "I'm not a biologist".
She was asked to define what a woman is and she said she can’t because she isn’t a biologist, Simp.

Do you think one has to be a biologist to be able to define the word woman?

She was asked to define what a woman island she said she can’t because she isn’t a biologist, Simp.
She did not say she couldn't. That's just more feeble cosplay from you. :itsok: She said simply, I'm not a biologist.
I think it isn't a Supreme Court justices job to educate a Congress person on what a woman is. That should of happened a while back.

She was asked to define what a woman is and she said she can’t because she isn’t a biologist, Simp.

God's gift was a vagina, and women are the only ones with them.

She did not say she couldn't.
Why would she not know?
That's just more feeble cosplay from you. :itsok: She said simply, I'm not a biologist.
Why would she say that?
I think it isn't a Supreme Court justices job to educate a Congress person on what a woman is.
Are they biologists? that is a really weird thing to write. You ok?

So you don't know the difference between a dick and vagina. wow. And you want the Supreme court to tell you! amazing.

No, honey. My post had a link from WebMd, from a doctor explaining to you the difference between sex and gender. That's called science. :itsok:
so again, dick............................... vagina.......................... what is it you need explained?

Why would she not know?
You feel free to imagine whatever answer to that question your little cosplaying heart desires. :lol:
Why would she say that?
Because she's not a biologist.
Are they biologists? that is a really weird thing to write. You ok?
Was it a medical screening? It was a weird thing to ask but apparently tons of Republicans don't know what a woman is and are desperately asking anyone they know for answers. :lol:
So you don't know the difference between a dick and vagina. wow. And you want the Supreme court to tell you! amazing.
Is that what you imagine? Do you also imagine your imagination makes for a compelling argument? :dunno: :lol:

You feel free to imagine whatever answer to that question your little cosplaying heart desires. :lol:
Coldplay is most likely playing in concert somewhere, but I don't track them.
Because she's not a biologist.
Did he ask her if she was one? hmmmm don't recall that question.
Is that what you imagine? Do you also imagine your imagination makes for a compelling argument? :dunno: :lol:
I'm trying to find out why you need SCOTUS to tell you what a woman is.

Coldplay is most likely playing in concert somewhere, but I don't track them.
I said cosplay you illiterate moron. :lol:
Did he ask her if she was one? hmmmm don't recall that question.
She asked her to explain biology to her and Ketanji told her she wasn't a biologist. What are you still confused about? :dunno:
I'm trying to find out why you need SCOTUS to tell you what a woman is.
I'm typing to find out what you're pretending I do. :lol:

Lack of a better argument?

Facts:
the GOP named her Border Czar? :auiqs.jpg:

WASHINGTON D.C. –– Today, House Committee on Homeland Security Chairman Mark E. Green, MD (R-TN) was joined by Homeland Republicans and other Conference members in condemning ‘Border Czar’ Vice President Kamala Harris’ refusal to secure our borders and protect Americans. Following their remarks, the House of Representatives passed, on a bipartisan vote, H.Res. 1371, a resolution strongly condemning the Biden administration’s failure to secure America’s borders and condemning Harris specifically for her catastrophic handling of the unprecedented border crisis.

On a visit to Guatemala in 2021, her first foreign trip as vice president, she said the United States would work to investigate corruption in the country but warned migrants hoping to reach the U.S. border.

“Do not come,” she said.

Republicans have sought to blame Ms. Harris for the high numbers of migrant crossings, branding her the “border czar.”

“We are very clear, and I think most Americans are clear, that we have a broken immigration system and we need to fix it,” Ms. Harris said in March.

She recently endorsed a bipartisan border security proposal that was killed by Republican lawmakers at Mr. Trump’s urging. The deal would have closed the U.S. border with Mexico if crossings hit a fixed number and would have funded more Border Patrol agents and asylum officers.
Facts:
the GOP named her Border Czar? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back