Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

I'll be truthful right off the bat:

I'm not Christian.

I'm a conflicted agnostic.

But who cares about my own spiritual beliefs or lack thereof?

This is universally repugnant whether you're a secular libertarian populist (moi'), or a fundamentalist evangelical Christian.

Because it is a direct affront to all of Western civilization.

It besmirches some of the very best of what we've had to offer since the rise of Ancient Greece.

Sure, it may have been funny in a stoner movie - or at least not offensive if cast as a throw out sketch in some college play/performance.

But this was literally the opening of the Paris Olympics, circa 2024.

And why in the where of fuck is Dionysus suddenly a blue Will Ferrell with a ginger beard???

And why do they always have to go full PEDO?

Yeah, it's soooooo cutting edge.

Real serious stuff.

This is all the cultural Left has to offer.

Not greatness.

But worthless self-parody insecurely disguised as intellectual cultural commentary.

They are failed people, and they need us to submit to indulge their fee fees.

First off. It's Paris. If you've ever been there, you'd know this isn't out of the ordinary.
The ceremony is designed to appeal to the world, not just to the sensitivities of the just and righteous in the United States.
Don't like it? Turn it off or look away.

And the blue guy looked like a Smurf. Like Old Fart Smurf. :)

As far as I know none of those match the hubris of the Americans that think everything in the world revolves around them.

Just imagine being so fucking self-centered to think that the country of France would design its opening ceremony just to piss off American snowflake Christians.

No one has said that, only you. Tell me, do leftist Americans think the world revolves around them too, or only the conservative Christian Americans that you hate so much? I believe it was designed to insult Christians worldwide, or are you going to pretend that only American Christians have spoken out about it and found it disgusting?

As to your claim it was a recreation of a Greek Bacchanalia painting, when it looks exactly like the Last Supper and not the Greek Bacchanalia that even you posted, you're full of shit as usual. Everything you spew is basically diarrhea of the mouth, and exposes you for the fraud and liar that you are, please do keep exposing yourself. 🤡

First off. It's Paris. If you've ever been there, you'd know this isn't out of the ordinary.
The ceremony is designed to appeal to the world, not just to the sensitivities of the just and righteous in the United States.
Don't like it? Turn it off or look away.

And the blue guy looked like a Smurf. Like Old Fart Smurf. :)
It is not Paris. It is the evil spreading, and you are to ignorant and proud of it most likely to say the truth. The so-called smarter people as those elites who approved that know this is wrong. I keep waiting for shoes and skits from the anything from the Koran including Allah and related. The demonic red including the dark music and other things Christians believe in we saw would not have a fraud apology as there may be real blood and destruction in that city now. Western Europe is more and more tilting demonic in large swaths of it.

I think it is sad that athletes who have worked for years to get to the once respected Olympics now have their achievments mocked by a bunch of blue painted chubby middle-aged wokesters who are no doubt still in therapy to deal with the childhood trauma of always being picked last and put out first in dodgeball.

Attention whores gonna attention whore.
Athletes are supposed to be more or less grown up people. And they are supposed to understand that their views may not coincide with those of others. And no one mocks their achievements. It is a silly spin.

It is not Paris. It is the evil spreading, and you are to ignorant and proud of it most likely to say the truth. The so-called smarter people as those elites who approved that know this is wrong. I keep waiting for shoes and skits from the anything from the Koran including Allah and related. The demonic red including the dark music and other things Christians believe in we saw would not have a fraud apology as there may be real blood and destruction in that city now. Western Europe is more and more tilting demonic in large swaths of it.
To the rest of the world, it's just inclusivity. You know..normal. And it's probably somewhat of a middle finger to people like you. The rest of us just ignore it.
The only people I see spreading evil are people who believe as you do. So rigid, so just, so righteous, so near to God, so sure in your steadfast belief, so fucking paranoid that you can't see the light of day anymore.

Your time and the time of your ilk..is just..about..up. :)

Forum List

Back