Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

The French Olympic organizers gave a rather lame "apology," for their freakshow of an opening ceremony:

This spokesperson at least acknowledged that people were offended, but did not apologize for what was so offensive, but only "if" they were offended.

View attachment 986058

This "creative" genius didn't really apologize, but rather explained that all he was doing was celebrating French values.

View attachment 986055
BTW, he mentions "republican values," which has a different meaning to the French than to us.

It was only offensive to snowflakes who think the French did it just because of them.

As far as I know none of those match the hubris of the Americans that think everything in the world revolves around them.

Just imagine being so fucking self-centered to think that the country of France would design its opening ceremony just to piss off American snowflake Christians.
It's the freaking FAGGOTS that have the HUBRIS to shove their insanity down the throats of everyone WORLD-WIDE.
GTFOH with you PROJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_hand:
:evil:

It was only offensive to snowflakes who think the French did it just because of them.
“The French bishops issued a statement July 27 deploring the scenes at the opening of the Olympic Games.

While the ceremony was a “marvelous display of beauty and joy, rich in emotion and universally acclaimed,” they said, it “unfortunately included scenes of mockery and derision of Christianity, which we deeply regret.” “We would like to thank the members of other religious denominations who have expressed their solidarity with us,” the French bishops wrote.”

What point? All I've read from you is your EXCUSING this abhorrent behavior.
Just as a good Marxist, you declare that this disgusting crap is now NORMALIZED.
You've been twisting into a pretzel to make THAT very point!!!!!
🥨 🥨 🥨
:rolleyes:

You people live to be offended, it is part of your DNA. You are not happy if you are not feeling like someone purposefully went out of their way to offend you.

“At one point, the genitalia of a man wearing short black hotpants was exposed while a little girl stood in front of him, in front of what was supposed to be the table.

Catholic leaders from around the world, including the French bishops conference and two Vatican officials, condemned the incident, with at least one, Archbishop Charles Scicluna of Malta and adjunct secretary of the Vatican’s Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith, making a formal complaint to the French ambassador to Malta, encouraging others to do the same.”

You people live to be offended, it is part of your DNA. You are not happy if you are not feeling like someone purposefully went out of their way to offend you.
So, according to you, it shouldn’t be offensive that a man on stage exposes himself to a little girl?

What’s wrong with you?

Then why the apology?

Did you even read the apology? They did not apologize for anything they did or say they did anything wrong, just that they were sorry you snowflakes got offended. (though they did not openly call you snowflakes)

Why should they apologise? They expressed their thoughts about that. It is more than enough. If you feel all that offended, ignore the ceremony.
I think it is sad that athletes who have worked for years to get to the once respected Olympics now have their achievments mocked by a bunch of blue painted chubby middle-aged wokesters who are no doubt still in therapy to deal with the childhood trauma of always being picked last and put out first in dodgeball.

Attention whores gonna attention whore.

Did you even read the apology? They did not apologize for anything they did or say they did anything wrong, just that they were sorry you snowflakes got offended. (though they did not openly call you snowflakes)
Yes, I talked about that already.

Cowards, afraid not to apologize, but lacking the self-confidence for a real apology.

I'm glad you liked that freakshow. You are welcome to it, as long as they leave the kids out of it. The next Olympics are in Los Angeles, and by that time, all the decent people will have moved to redstates, so your people should have a field day.

Please take the last word, I know that is what you live for.

Yes, I talked about that already.

Cowards, afraid not to apologize, but lacking the self-confidence for a real apology.

I'm glad you liked that freakshow. You are welcome to it, as long as they leave the kids out of it. The next Olympics are in Los Angeles, and by that time, all the decent people will have moved to redstates, so your people should have a field day.

Please take the last word, I know that is what you live for.
There there. :itsok:

Forum List

Back