Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man.

Calm down , take your own advice and stop trying to trigger me with these disproven conspiracy theories. If trump says it it's most likely a lie. That's rule number one in this new age of ignorant arguments.
lol ! get help Ann .. your feminine emotions have overridden you sense of reasoning .

lol ! get help Ann .. your feminine emotions have overridden you sense of reasoning .
You are the one running on emotions. Either you're a total idiot or a sad excuse for a troll. Either way you're wasting your time and mine. Find something useful to do with your time. Good luck , you need all the help you can get.

and yet you have nothing to say about the thousands of cops injured and over 2 dozen people murdered and billions in damage caused in the democrats summer of love that took place in the middle of a pandemic .
LOL But...but... Thanks, retard for being consistent.

Every single time we bring up the issue of you retards going amok at the Capitol because your fuhrer could not bear to be branded a loser, you retards resort to "Butism". Never fails! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back