U.S. President: Strong and Transparent vs Weak and Invisible

STRENGTH

You may hate Trump and Vance. You may think them scum of the Earth and should be eliminated from the human race.

But they're both out there. They take calls from the press, they do not dodge or duck questions unless they're of the 'when did you stop beating your wife' variety--(those are given the treatment they deserve.) They are eager to do interviews and whether or not you agree with their agenda for America, they have a reasoned rationale for it and are eager to talk about it. They don't need a script to express what they think.

They lie to the people endlessly. They're always ready to perform for the people, but they're lying, or threatening people when they do appear.

They're not talking about policy or plans for America. Trump sure isn't running on his record either.

What the hell does it mean when a poster claims that "you may hate and you may consider them to be the scum of the earth" and worse "they should be eliminated from the human race"? Is that supposed to be the consensus of opinion of the Trump candidacy? You don't get away with that outrageous stuff .

Do i REALLY need to give you links to Trump being beheaded by comedians
Only if you want to confirm your dishonesty and derangement.

Are you going to reaffirm your devotion to the Lord of Lies, and pretend Kathy Griffin actually wanted to kill Trump?

And are you going to deny that liberals, being classy people, instantly canceled her for that stunt? I mean, leaving that out is a pretty flagrant lie of omission on your part. Liberals flatly rejected that stunt, showing how big your lie is there, and you pretend it never happened. Disgusting behavior on your part.

So, give us a yes or no. The devils down in Hell need to know how deep of a pit there to prepare for you.

Last edited:
Just look at their posts so far. Not a single one has even attempted to refute the OP.
Your "WAAAAAAAAAAA, THE MEAN LIBERALS ARE PICKING ON POOR LITTLE ME!" stunt was vomit-inducing the first hundred times you tried it.

You said stupid things. We pointed out why they were stupid. You're throwing a victimhood tantrum. It's the circle of posting. Nice to know some things never change.

Forum List

Back