At 6:30 PM today Biden will have a Press Conference, what will happen (Poll)

How will Joe Biden perform in today's press conference?

• Very well, no major blunders

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • So-So not great but not bad

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Major blunders and memory lapses

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
He's going to kill it and we are all going to feel better our nation is in his sturdy hands.

giphy.gif

It's gonna be too big to rig.

They barely were able to steal it during COVID when Biden had a 9 point lead at this stage, and ended up winning by only a few thousand votes in a few swing states.

They will TRY to cheat, and they will fail.

No matter who the candidate.

IF we vote.
I do not believe polls that had Biden ahead. Trump increased on his winning tally from 2016.

It's gonna be too big to rig.

They barely were able to steal it during COVID when Biden had a 9 point lead at this stage, and ended up winning by only a few thousand votes in a few swing states.

They will TRY to cheat, and they will fail.

No matter who the candidate.

IF we vote.
Maybe, but I hear the dead vote is going to be out in force, and that typically swings left.

This press conference is supposed to be unscripted with wide ranging questions from the "Free Press".

So lets make a few predictions. Here is the link to ABC News.

Here's how to watch Biden's news conference as he tries to quiet doubts after his poor debate​

His aides prepare him for a host of possibilities based off the headlines of the day, so they’re prepping him for the likelihood that journalists will want to ask about his fitness for office, the NATO summit or other topics.

So will Joe recover and stay in the race? Or will he stumble and be forced to withdraw? Make your prediction

It's irrelevant. Biden cannot overcome what happened at the debate.

The horse is out of the barn, down the road, over a cliff, and dead at the bottom. There's no recovery possible.

If Biden does okay, it will only emboldened him to stay in the race.

Democrats will be ridin with Biden when Biden is in no condition to drive.
Oh, I'm sure the democrat donors are totaling up Biden's "Golden Parachute" as a gift for dropping out.
$50m WAG?

It's irrelevant. Biden cannot overcome what happened at the debate.

The horse is out of the barn, down the road, over a cliff, and dead at the bottom. There's no recovery possible.
True. You know that, and I know that, but Biden has all the cards.
If his delegates vote him in, its over.

I'm thinking that mega-donors are building a $50m? "Golden Parachute" to give Joe a nice send-off for dropping out.

Forum List

Back