Why is Texas seeing such weather extremes?

How thin is "very thin"?

The maximum altitude at which humans can breathe without oxygen is roughly 8,000 meters (26,000 feet). The popular definition of the edge of space: The Karman Line, is defined as 100,000 meters altitude (328,084 feet). The distance between them, 92,000 meters (301,837 feet) is more than 11 times the thickness of the atmosphere in which we can breathe.
Don't ask Ms. Bobo, she just knows.

How thin is "very thin"?

The maximum altitude at which humans can breathe without oxygen is roughly 8,000 meters (26,000 feet). The popular definition of the edge of space: The Karman Line, is defined as 100,000 meters altitude (328,084 feet). The distance between them, 92,000 meters (301,837 feet) is more than 11 times the thickness of the atmosphere in which we can breathe.

They need to send your dumb ass up into space

William Shatner said breaking through the Earth's "thin" atmosphere reinforced his conviction that people need to take better care of the planet. "It's so fragile,"

No a study shows. And this is while blacks and other minorities are doing better. They are moving up and uneducated whites have taken a step back. Don't blame Democrats. You and Bush sent all their good paying jobs overseas. They were unionized jobs. You sent their jobs away.

So if they vote for you, they deserve you.

No, some hack published some bullshit, you hope it's true, and that's about it.

They need to send your dumb ass up into space

William Shatner said breaking through the Earth's "thin" atmosphere reinforced his conviction that people need to take better care of the planet. "It's so fragile,"
So, you were using poetic license?

I guess it was someone else that was using your screen name that claimed they did not produce as much CO2.
I didn't say either. i suggested that if that's what climate scientists have said then it must be true.
We're not the experts on climate science.
Or are you? I'm detecting from your denialism that you can't be!
Now if you want to replant the millions of acres of rainforest that would be a lot less costly and could be achieved in a far shorter time period
That's a good idea and it's borrowed from the fact that efforts are being made to reforest some areas! We can at least agree that it needs to be speeded up as a partial solution to the AGW problems.

lol people in Red China's cities have to wear gas masks just to leave their homes the pollution is so thick. Your wrecking the U.S. isn't doing a damn thing to slow down 'global warming', dumbass. China and India are building new coal plants as fast as they can.

Developing nations are faced with correcting the wrongs that America has caused. America and other modern nations must carry the responsibility for more years to come until China and India catch up.

Some American rivers are bursting into flames! Or at least were?
Some Americans can use their kitchen faucet as a flamethrower!

Developing nations are faced with correcting the wrongs that America has caused. America and other modern nations must carry the responsibility for more years to come until China and India catch up.

China's massive pollution is correcting the wrongs America has caused?

That's hilarious!

I didn't say either. i suggested that if that's what climate scientists have said then it must be true.
We're not the experts on climate science.
Or are you? I'm detecting from your denialism that you can't be!

That's a good idea and it's borrowed from the fact that efforts are being made to reforest some areas! We can at least agree that it needs to be speeded up as a partial solution to the AGW problems.
Proportionally, and per capita, China is a small fraction of the AGW problem/non-problem depending on your political POV.
wonder who wrote this?

Yes many years ago there was a river that was on fire due to pollution. We have come a long way since that era decades ago.
Yes some people actually can light the gas coming out of thier faucets. But these are from water wells that have been drilled into gas pockets it is not from pollution of any kind.
The planet will never heal with China not doing its part. You can not build more coal fired plants then are being decommissioned and expect a positive effect. Similar to removing six dollars out of a savings account and putting two dollars back in and expecting your savings account to blossom.

No, some hack published some bullshit, you hope it's true, and that's about it.
See this is your problem. You cherry pick. Religion, Politics. Science.

Texas is being punished because of Texas queers. You've heard the saying about Texans. Or all you see when you go. Steers and queers.

The planet will never heal with China not doing its part.
Suffice to say that the world must heal from the effects of AGW!

I still think it will heal, as China is soon becoming more able to do its part.

Can we consider China's contribution in EV's to be 'credits' that can cancel out the coal-fired negative effect?

In any case, we have the basis for a discussion here on the topic of the planet healing.

Suffice to say that the world must heal from the effects of AGW!

I still think it will heal, as China is soon becoming more able to do its part.

Can we consider China's contribution in EV's to be 'credits' that can cancel out the coal-fired negative effect?

In any case, we have the basis for a discussion here on the topic of the planet healing.
Sorry if you are the biggest polluter on the planet and only doing worse in my book you do not get a pass. You either are doing your part or not. Giving them a pass due to EV production is like giving your dog a pass for sh*thing on the floor of the house all the time because it does not eat it.

Forum List

Back