Why is Texas seeing such weather extremes?

Here's some real evidence on China/US polluting comparisons.

But first of all, the AGW denialists need to make up their minds on whether or not it can only be credited to the god?

1717004596968.png

Proportionally, and per capita, China is a small fraction of the AGW problem/non-problem depending on your political POV.

And there's no doubt at all that China's attitude toward preventing AGW is positive, while most Americans don't be lieve in AGW.

I think the reason for America's attitude is on account of belief in the god being the only power that can alter climate. Is that about correct?

That's the dumbest thing I've heard from the AGWCult

Will IPCC next publish the effects of various Per Capita CO2 molecules on glacier melt?

China, double USA CO2 and growing exponentially, gets a free ride, while America who actually LOWERED our output, get our wealth redistributed

EnviroFascism at its finest

If mainstream climate scientists actually make the claim that 120 ppm raises temperature on earth, then it's a true claim.

Can you quote that claim by science?

It's an interesting question you've raised!

It's not a "true claim" it's a theory and a pretty awful 100% failing one at that

Much of Texas is in tornado alley. Because of the unique geolocation and geography of tornado alley, oftentimes warm moist air from the Gulf of Mexico will collide with cold dry air coming out of the northwest causing atmospheric instability.

It's not caused by or exacerbated by human activity.

Last edited:
Proportionally, and per capita, China is a small fraction of the AGW problem/non-problem depending on your political POV.

And there's no doubt at all that China's attitude toward preventing AGW is positive, while most Americans don't be lieve in AGW.

I think the reason for America's attitude is on account of belief in the god being the only power that can alter climate. Is that about correct?
Funny that this and other internet searches do not agree with your idea that China is not that big of a problem.
Pollution by Country 2024
Considering that China is building more coal fired power plants while America is taking more off line and mothballing them shows they are in no way they have the attitude toward preventing AGW as you claim. So forgive me if I consider you uninformed and willfully so

Funny that this and other internet searches do not agree with your idea that China is not that big of a problem.
Considering that China is building more coal fired power plants while America is taking more off line and mothballing them shows they are in no way they have the attitude toward preventing AGW as you claim. So forgive me if I consider you uninformed and willfully so
you don't believe in agw.

To their credit, China is only building 3 new coal fired power plants a week

These two denialists believe that the god is dicking around with Texas weather!

And he's punishing Texas with mass shootings of their children!

Trump can't be permitted to give the rest of the share of EV production to China. The American share of the industry is already hanging on by a thread.

Objections on EV's aside, the move is still on and America won't purposely give it all away to China.

If China wants to make a bunch of cars that they won't be able to sell,
why should we stop them?

Yesterday I got a Republican who denies man made climate change. I told him I didn't believe we landed on the moon. Boy did he get mad when I doubted NASA

It is undeniable that human activities have produced the atmospheric gases that have trapped more of the Sun's energy in the Earth system. This extra energy has warmed the atmosphere, ocean, and land, and widespread and rapid changes in the atmosphere, ocean, cryosphere, and biosphere have occurred

So he must thing the Global Warming division of NASA is corrupt but the fly people to the moon department is not. LOL
Have you asked yourself why NASA is studying climate change?

And there's no doubt at all that China's attitude toward preventing AGW is positive,

The attitude that lets them burn more coal year after year?

No doubt going green is going to cost us. Especially when you won't make the corporate polluters pay. But it'll be worth it in the long run. Once the EV stations are built and we slowly get people off gas, your gas prices will go down, the planet will heal itself, you will live 3 years longer. It's all good.

But yea, I would have made the corporate polluters pay more but Republicans won't allow that. They'll just pass on the costs to us right? Pussy.
They couldn't pollute if you didn't buy their product, polluter.

And there's no doubt at all that China's attitude toward preventing AGW is positive,

The attitude that lets them burn more coal year after year?
China is a developing country and that then requires that modern countries pick up the slack for them.

But that only applies to Americans if the majority believe in AGW. The rest of them shouldn't give a fk!

After all questions, it becomes obvious that Communists believe in AGW.

While America is in a state of political flux on whether to believe or not believe?

Trump's verdict will tell us more about Americans' choice!

China is a developing country and that then requires that modern countries pick up the slack for them.

But that only applies to Americans if the majority believe in AGW. The rest of them shouldn't give a fk!

While America is in a state of political flux on whether to believe or not believe?

Trump's verdict will tell us more about Americans' choice!

China emits more and more CO2 from burning more and more coal.
The US burns a lot less coal and has actually reduced our CO2 emissions.

I guess we care and China doesn't.

They believe that westerners who waste money stopping AGW are morons.

Many Americans say they believe in AGW. When you ask them how much more they're
willing to spend to stop AGW, it's a very small amount. Money talks, eh?

Forum List

Back