A transmitter was recovered next to the shooter's body.

Yeah. What’s the rush? The shooter is dead. Threat eliminated.

If your concern is about the safety of the president and former president, how is that any better by you getting the details you want? You don’t have anything to do with anything.
So, you don’t believe that the American people deserve any answers, or transparency…?

You sure you want to stick with that?

So, you don’t believe that the American people deserve any answers, or transparency…?

You sure you want to stick with that?
Of course we deserve answers and transparency. We will get that once the investigation is complete.

All I said is there’s no rush. Some people think they get whatever they want exactly when they want it. I’m not a spoiled brat so I can wait for a full and complete answer.

Of course we deserve answers and transparency. We will get that once the investigation is complete.

All I said is there’s no rush. Some people think they get whatever they want exactly when they want it. I’m not a spoiled brat so I can wait for a full and complete answer.
Oh, so what time frame do you suppose we should wait quietly for answers? A month? A year? A decade?

Oh, so October…that should be plenty of time to form a narrative right?
It’s enough time to have a clear and accurate narrative. At least as clear and accurate as one can get. We won’t be able to read the mind of the shooter.

The point is that people need to exhibit some self control and not be throwing around baseless conspiracy theories.

How did he get there?

Was he the only shooter?

Why was the roof unsecured?

There is a long list of missing answers
He got there in a car.

He was the only shooter.

Incompetence.

You don’t need to invent conspiracies.

It means she telling us nothing and thats just how you want it
Told you there was one shooter.

What’s the rush? Why do you need to know everything right away? Can’t you wait until the investigation is complete?

Forum List

Back