Debate Now Honest Debate About Abortion: Rules Posted

I'm sorry you are such a snowflake you can't take a little criticism.

They didn't shut down opinions, they shut down misinformation.

I had a post of mine removed from Nextdoor over the weekend.

They asked why there was a police presence at a certain corner in our neighborhood. I knew that this was a corner where Trump cultists hang out every weekend. But the second I typed in the word "Trump"., they try to censor it. So I typed in "Supporters of a certain convicted felon!" It got pulled for being "Not local" (even though it described a local issue" and "Disrespectful".

I've had a few posts on Facebook labelled as "misinformation" as well. (one was valid, the other was an opinion.)

Nope, they were breaking the law.

A law everyone thought was pretty reasonable.

That isn't criticism, that's trying to shut down someone else's event.

Misinformation is weasel talk for "things I don't agree with"

Now you know how it feels.

Tyranny is saying the other side has no right to their opinion. That's only coming from the left these days.

Very few people support restrictions going that far. But you have to bring up the extremists to try to make your point.
marty

Just stop being an idiot sycophant. More ron johnson during the maga cult party called the Left a cancer on the American people. The right routinely calls for violence against the Left and you as a loyal sycophant ignore it.

Why?

That isn't criticism, that's trying to shut down someone else's event.

Misinformation is weasel talk for "things I don't agree with"

Now you know how it feels.
Um, guy, unlike you, I'm enough of a grown up to realize that NextDoor, Facebook and, yes, even USMB are someone else's playground and I'm subject to their rules.

I did quit Nextdoor because I generally didn't see any value in it, other than them trying to get me to buy useless ads for my side business. I think it generated one whole lead.

marty

Just stop being an idiot sycophant. More ron johnson during the maga cult party called the Left a cancer on the American people. The right routinely calls for violence against the Left and you as a loyal sycophant ignore it.

Why?

Zone 1. respond properly to get responded to.

Marty thinks it's okay when his side does it.

When are we screaming during lefty forums, meetings or round tables?

We don't do it. Most of us are happy to let the left speak their mind.

Meanwhile the woman behind Libs of TikTok is one of the most hated women on the internet because she does just that.

When you try to use the heckler's veto, that's what you are saying.
When you cheer social media shutting down an opinion, that's what you are saying.
When you fine someone 245k for not baking a cake, that's what you are saying.
Nothing wrong or immoral about heckling when the target is worthy of the aim.

Actually everything wrong about it. The people who want to listen to what the speaker has to say have no right to hear it without someone shouting over said speaker?
Is that like maga at State of the Union addresses by Democratic Presidents.

Forum List

Back