Great news on abortion!

This is great news for the vast majority of Americans who support not only a woman's right to choose, but also her right to proper health care. The vast majority of abortion opponents could care less about a newborn. They want to see a woman punished who gets pregnant by accident. In their radical minds, sex is only for childbirth.

Changing state constitutions to protect abortion rights is going to spread like wildfire, and will keep the issue out of the far right court systems.
Don't forget the part about selling the dead fetus parts.

Yeah, you are whining. Poor baby.
Kind of like a horse winny, which you are doing
1720035340294.png

Great. Gotta stop the GOP from repealing the entire 20th century.
I know, the democrats did great things in the 20th century. Gas shortages, the war in Viet-Nam, Korea. The democrats made the KKK. Democrat president Wilson fired all black government employees. Roosevelt put japanese citizens in jail.

So many great things democrats hated to see, undone by the GOP

I know, the democrats did great things in the 20th century. Gas shortages, the war in Viet-Nam, Korea. The democrats made the KKK. Democrat president Wilson fired all black government employees. Roosevelt put japanese citizens in jail.

So many great things democrats hated to see, undone by the GOP
Gored by Gurus

The Democrats were originally called "Republicans." So, using your hand-me-down logic, the GOP should be held responsible for both the KKK and the BLM.

Quit repeating talking points by the aggressive clowns who want to betray and dominate us. Both ruling cliques were joined at birth.

While I support the utility of abortion it is not lost upon me that the leftist dems are looking to the killing of babies as their paradium of hope to save them.

Babies have to die on the leftist dem alter.....Just how fuckin' sick and "cultish" is that?

Forum List

Back