*Freeze Alert*

This was him on Taylor Swift yesterday

Trump on Taylor Swift: I think she’s beautiful— very beautiful. I find her very beautiful. I think she’s liberal. She probably doesn’t like Trump.. I think she’s very beautiful, actually— unusually beautiful pic.twitter.com/s3AYheNXBv

I don't understand how this man got accepted into Wharton and passed the GMAT with a vocabulary of 50 words.
The country is in a rapid decline under O’Biden’s policies.

If you want a 4th term of Obama, as he continues to transform the America he hates into a 3rd-world banana republic, that’s who you’ll vote for - with a man in mid-stage dementia being the puppet.

if you want to go back to energy independence, a much more secure border, progress toward Middle East peace, the first real wage increase for lower-income in decades, inflation below 2%, less crime on the streets, and Jews being able to walk across campus without being assaulted, you’ll vote for Trump.

P.S. I’m voting for Trump.

The country is in a rapid decline under O’Biden’s policies.

If you want a 4th term of Obama, as he continues to transform the America he hates into a 3rd-world banana republic, that’s who you’ll vote for - with a man in mid-stage dementia being the puppet.

if you want to go back to energy independence, a much more secure border, progress toward Middle East peace, the first real wage increase for lower-income in decades, inflation below 2%, less crime on the streets, and Jews being able to walk across campus without being assaulted, you’ll vote for Trump.

P.S. I’m voting for Trump.

What most of you either don't realize yet or don't want to admit is that this country has been in rapid decline for a long time now and neither Trump nor Biden get reelected is going to make a difference.

What most of you either don't realize yet or don't want to admit is that this country has been in rapid decline for a long time now and neither Trump nor Biden get reelected is going to make a difference.
It sped up under O’Biden. Let’s at least slow it down with Trump, and secure the border to the extent possible, put violent thugs in prison, withhold funds from the liberal universities that enable if not outright encourage antisemitism, and restore energy independence so we don’t have to rely on our adversaries for oil.

Sorry bout that,

1. Don't be alarmed, we will see a freeze tomorrow night.
2. Biden will have a buzzer under his seat, that will (JOLT) him back to life, no worries.
3. Maybe he will say, "Whats that (JOLT) under my seat." giving away the DNC plans.
4. This will be a slaughter, like carving up a turkey.
5. It will be a CLASSIC!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Does this thing look like he's got 4 more years in him?

Biden61724.jpg

It sped up under O’Biden. Let’s at least slow it down with Trump, and secure the border to the extent possible, put violent thugs in prison, withhold funds from the liberal universities that enable if not outright encourage antisemitism, and restore energy independence so we don’t have to rely on our adversaries for oil.
Donald had four years, and all he accomplished was repeatedly telling us how great he is.

dont count on it .. CNN has probably given Briben the debate topics and questions to memorize the answers they want him to give .. not to mention the different drug cocktails they may be experimenting with to give him a boost in energy ..

it is good for you to have all your excuses lined up ahead of time.

It sped up under O’Biden.

That's your perception and an erroneous one. Neither party has done what it takes to reverse that course, nor seem particularly interested in it. The Bush and Trump administrations had been just as complicit with the decline.

dont count on it .. CNN has probably given Briben the debate topics and questions to memorize the answers they want him to give .. not to mention the different drug cocktails they may be experimenting with to give him a boost in energy ..

The outrage culture with you people has gotten old and stale. MAGA is always a victim. Trump is always a victim. You people are a bunch of fucking crybabies.

That's your perception and an erroneous one. Neither party has done what it takes to reverse that course, nor seem particularly interested in it. The Bush and Trump administrations had been just as complicit with the decline.
And your perception is erroneous. Trump had policies helpful to Americans, and Biden has policies harmful to Americans (but helpful to illegals and terrorists).

I'm surprised you are so petty and nasty

Forum List

Back