Biden Will NOT Like These Highlights From Dr. Phil's Interview With Trump (or the Audience Reaction)

Unfortunately Biden's poll numbers have gained on Trump's since the convictions.
However, depending on the vote is still going to be too risky for Biden. Some other method by the gov/establishment will be used to stop Trump.

There is absolutely no possibility on Trump winning the presidency and then interfering with the war against Russia.

It's now only a question of how Trump will be stopped?

Trump's bodyguards need to be extra vigilante on having his back!

As to Biden? He's going to get a big boost out of his sideshow at remembrance ceremonies. It was pure red meat for most Americans.

When something prevents Trump from running in an election, a revolution can be prevented if Biden has succeeded with his prowar propaganda. Nothing will take precedence over the war against Russia.

No, it went way down because we produced more of our own energy for the first time in US history.

We are producing even more now. It went down because of Covid.

And thank Dr. Fauci, gain of function, and govt. lockdown Democrat Nazis for "COVID" - but that's whole other ball of wax right there.

I was told to stay home by Republican governor Justice and Republican governor DeWine.

Speaking as a leftist in response, I can't decide if I'm gay or just want to have purple hair and pubes.

Dr. Phil is a fraud. Dr. Jill has ten times the right to the title.
You deplorables hate it when the scruffy wretch is publicly exposed
Of course he constantly humiliates himself and his country . So get rid of the disgusting wretch .
Stop pretending that he has any virtues

We are producing even more now. It went down because of Covid.

I was told to stay home by Republican governor Justice and Republican governor DeWine.

Yeah, DeWine is RINO scum who despises Trump.

I’ll play: Josh Hawley on J6

josh-hawley-running-josh-hawley-coward.gif

My bad
4th rate

How many "FANTASTIC JOBS REPORT" (BS) threads have there already been?

And yet, here we are.

And Biden is still losing. :)
Bwahahaha. Biden is unpopular. He ain’t losing to Trump. That dude is more unpopular. The Economy is crushing it. Flush with money. Flush with Jobs. The GOP and Feds response wants to crush the economy and drive unemployment by selling the fake news that a good economy is bad for middle America. Fuck you and Dr. Phil.

Bwahahaha. Biden is unpopular. He ain’t losing to Trump. That dude is more unpopular. The Economy is crushing it. Flush with money. Flush with Jobs. The GOP and Feds response wants to crush the economy and drive unemployment by selling the fake news that a good economy is bad for middle America. Fuck you and Dr. Phil.

Sound and fury signifying nothing.

You've gone full Shakespeare.

Sound and fury signifying nothing.

You've gone full Shakespeare.
Nah. Youre living in the most opportune time to be an American in 100 years and being a whiny bitch. If you can’t make money now… you never will.

Nah. Youre living in the most opportune time to be an American in 100 years and being a whiny bitch. If you can’t make money now… you never will.

I think you should run with that message all the way to November 5th.

"Vote Biden, you whiny little bitch!"

I did. Again, fuel prices went up under Trump from when Obama left office.

Was this Trump's fault?
Trump is the main reason for Global Inflation...

Trump used his position to cut the oil supply...

1717777753636.png

What did that do to Oil Prices when demand increased, which it was predicted to do when economy opened up

1717778055019.png

Trump wasn't just short sighted, he was idiotic... So Oil when from $19 to $62 (tripled) by the time Biden got to power in 9 months and in creased by another 80% under Biden as he tried to reverse the actions of Trump...

"Oil price shocks were the main drivers of variation in global inflation"

Attachments

• 1717777943473.png
    1717777943473.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 2
No, it went way down because we produced more of our own energy for the first time in US history.
How much oil the US produces has nothing to do with prices. Oil prices are global. A bump in US production may have an effect, until offset by a reduction somewhere else. It's a global market, unless you want to nationalize the oil industry and impose US only pricing.

Forum List

Back