Biden Will NOT Like These Highlights From Dr. Phil's Interview With Trump (or the Audience Reaction)

I asked a question. That's what we do here.

I wonder why anyone takes what a bloviating daytime talk show host as some authority on much of anything.

Big fan are you?

Does Joe Biden have any fans?

And yeah, whatever you think of Dr. Phil, he's way closer to the beating pulse of American culture than Brandon will ever be.

The Dems ignore this at their own peril.

Does Joe Biden have any fans?

And yeah, whatever you think of Dr. Phil, he's way closer to the beating pulse of American culture than Brandon will ever be.

The Dems ignore this at their own peril.

I'm not trying to defend the Dem's.

Fuel prices went up under Trump after Obama left office. Was this Trump's fault?

You're so far away from the original post now, you've steered way off course into the rhetorical weeds.

I wonder why that is?

The political culture in America is now undeniably shifting rapidly, the electoral stakes couldn't be higher and it's all slipping through Democrats' creepy fingers like sand through the hour glass of corruption.

Dr. Phil is the epitome of "NORMIE" media consumption.

And this is a massive red flag for Biden.

Let us commence with Dr. Phil candidly (and truthfully) stating what everyone knows.

Gas, homes, and interest rates were all eminently more affordable under Trump - "He should be running unopposed!"

Then Trump tells Dr. Phil that "revenge can be justified":

Gee, I wonder what that means? ;)

On to Big T alluding to Biden's (obvious) mental deficiency, while hinting he's not the one actually running the (shit) show:

No money for Hamas or Hezbollah:

But here's where the devastating punches really start to hit.

Dr. Phil tells Trump that people who never considered voting for Orange Man before, are now going to do just that:

And in the two clips below, audience members chastise the legacy media while acknowledging they are also seeing a change in the way people are going to vote this election:

Let's finish off the highlight reel with some good hearted humor, at Adam Schiff's expense:

I also saw a Franklin Marshall poll of Pennsylvania this morning.

It's last bout had Trump down 10 points.

Now?

He's UP 6.

But don't worry Dems, all is well.

You got this. ;)

A lot of Averages...

What did he get them and what number did get them at and what number did he give them back....

Obama gave him a lead and he handed Biden a loosing position and then decided to blame him for it...

Over a million Americans dead for something he said would be over in two weeks... Thats his legacy...

Fuel prices went up under Trump after Obama left office. Was this Trump's fault?
Again, irrelevant.
The fact is, presidents are judged by the conditions people have to live under during their term. You can cry that it’s not fair, but that won’t change a thing. Get over your TDS, it makes you appear stupid.

It went way down because of Covid. Is your argument we should do that again?

No, it went way down because we produced more of our own energy for the first time in US history.

And thank Dr. Fauci, gain of function, and govt. lockdown Democrat Nazis for "COVID" - but that's a whole other ball of wax right there.

Last edited:
We miss you over on the fantastic jobs report thread. Head over and suck it.

Again, irrelevant.
The fact is, presidents are judged by the conditions people have to live under during their term. You can cry that it’s not fair, but that won’t change a thing. Get over your TDS, it makes you appear stupid.

Yes, we judge a president by many things they control and many things they do not control.

Interest rated being higher is actually a good thing at that.

Did Biden cause that? No, but it is a good thing.

Forum List

Back