Biden Will NOT Like These Highlights From Dr. Phil's Interview With Trump (or the Audience Reaction)

Trump is the main reason for Global Inflation...

Trump used his position to cut the oil supply...

View attachment 958839

What did that do to Oil Prices when demand increased, which it was predicted to do when economy opened up

View attachment 958845

Trump wasn't just short sighted, he was idiotic... So Oil when from $19 to $62 (tripled) by the time Biden got to power in 9 months and in creased by another 80% under Biden as he tried to reverse the actions of Trump...

"Oil price shocks were the main drivers of variation in global inflation"

You're right.

Even though inflation was at 2% and gas prices were under 2 dollars in January 2021.

And then the Green New Deal and Biden's massively gargantuan stimulus were passed and we spent trillions of dollars, overheating an already viable economy and flooding the zone with excess currency.

But none of that's real, here's a chart from the friendly and caring World Bank!

Trump is the main reason for Global Inflation...

Trump used his position to cut the oil supply...

View attachment 958839

What did that do to Oil Prices when demand increased, which it was predicted to do when economy opened up

View attachment 958845

Trump wasn't just short sighted, he was idiotic... So Oil when from $19 to $62 (tripled) by the time Biden got to power in 9 months and in creased by another 80% under Biden as he tried to reverse the actions of Trump...

"Oil price shocks were the main drivers of variation in global inflation"

No, Trump didn't do that but as noted above, a president does take the blame for anything that happened under his administration.

I think you should run with that message all the way to November 5th.

"Vote Biden, you whiny little bitch!"
Facts wont change your mind. I am here just to point out what dipshits you are. Independents are appalled by the GOP machine. This election wont be close and you will cry “foul” instead of just admitting only 1/3 of Americans are morons, racists, or looking to institute a theocracy.

Iran was hurting for cash

And obama delivered to them in a big way

It was their money. Iran doesn't like us because we wouldn't keep our noses out of their business.

Russia gets condemned for interfering in our elections even though they really did nothing but then we can't understand Iran getting upset with us actually doing it.

It was their money. Iran doesn't like us because we wouldn't keep our noses out of their business.

Russia gets condemned for interfering in our elections even though they really did nothing but then we can't understand Iran getting upset with us actually doing it.
I dont give a crap whose money it was

This is a life and death struggle with a terrorist wacko nation, not a tennis match at Wimbledon

The money that obama gave them killed people

I dont give a crap whose money it was

This is a life and death struggle with a terrorist wacko nation, not a tennis match at Wembleton

The money that obama gave them killed people

The money we go in debt for kills people also.

I'll never understand why it's evil for others but Patriotic for us to do.

We have nothing to win over there.
Nothing to win and everything to lose

The Holy Land is the most important real estate on the planet

and it cant belong to bad actors such as Iran and russia

Last edited:
I asked a question. That's what we do here.

I wonder why anyone takes what a bloviating daytime talk show host as some authority on much of anything.

Big fan are you?
Stick to the topic and not trolling distractions because you don't like what the topic suggests. That's what we are supposed to be doing here. Now would you like to respond to the issue presented?

Stick to the topic and not trolling distractions because you don't like what the topic suggests. That's what we are supposed to be doing here. Now would you like to respond to the issue presented?

Please read. I addressed it many times for it to be mostly ignored so what was the point in addressing it?

You deplorables hate it when the scruffy wretch is publicly exposed
Of course he constantly humiliates himself and his country . So get rid of the disgusting wretch .
Stop pretending that he has any virtues
I’ve got no problem with getting rid of Donny and Phil.

#DUMPTHETRJMP

The political culture in America is now undeniably shifting rapidly, the electoral stakes couldn't be higher and it's all slipping through Democrats' creepy fingers like sand through the hour glass of corruption.

Dr. Phil is the epitome of "NORMIE" media consumption.

And this is a massive red flag for Biden.

Let us commence with Dr. Phil candidly (and truthfully) stating what everyone knows.

Gas, homes, and interest rates were all eminently more affordable under Trump - "He should be running unopposed!"

Then Trump tells Dr. Phil that "revenge can be justified":

Gee, I wonder what that means? ;)

On to Big T alluding to Biden's (obvious) mental deficiency, while hinting he's not the one actually running the (shit) show:

No money for Hamas or Hezbollah:

But here's where the devastating punches really start to hit.

Dr. Phil tells Trump that people who never considered voting for Orange Man before, are now going to do just that:

And in the two clips below, audience members chastise the legacy media while acknowledging they are also seeing a change in the way people are going to vote this election:

Let's finish off the highlight reel with some good hearted humor, at Adam Schiff's expense:

I also saw a Franklin Marshall poll of Pennsylvania this morning.

It's last bout had Trump down 10 points.

Now?

He's UP 6.

But don't worry Dems, all is well.

You got this. ;)

Dr. Phil is still around?

Facts wont change your mind. I am here just to point out what dipshits you are. Independents are appalled by the GOP machine.

Then why is Trump consistently beating Biden with Independents in poll after poll after poll?

"Facts" my ass.

Forum List

Back