Zone1 "White privilege" does not exist, it is a lie.

Democrat and their supporters like JoeB heavily rely on "re-interpreting" history to fit their agendas. When I was a kid the Democrats were an honorable American Party. But after LBJ took over, they jumped the Marxist Shark and they've been riding it to the bottom ever since.
I voted Democrat most my life. It’s really just been the past 20 years that they have gone off the deep end.

Wow, so that makes what they did in the South Okay, then, that Barbarians acted like barbarians in the Iron Age? Really?

Straw man moving the goal posts…. Nobody is saying slavery was okay. But your white centric view of the world prevents you from comprehending the bigger picture.

So, um, did they castrate the women, too?

No Joe, those were real women. Not the blokes your fraternize with.

Dude, nobody is interested in your Islamophobia.

This isn't about imaginary crimes committed in the Arab world, it's about what America has done and still owes it's black population.

Joe is a devote bigot. They only way he can rationalize his hate of white people and western civilization, is to rewrite history, deny historical facts and excuse brown people for the same historical atrocities he holds America to the fire for.

There is no "bigger picture", guy.

America committed a Crime Against Humanity, and we need to atone. "Other people did it, too" doesn't count.
There is always a bigger picture. The historical context outside Western civilization is relevant. You just don’t care because you don’t care about slavery or “crimes against humanity”. Your a petty liberal racist who only cares about justifying your hate.

America committed a Crime Against Humanity, and we need to atone. "Other people did it, too" doesn't count.
How are you atoning Joe? Voting for the party that fought a war to keep slavery? You need to atone. Stop projecting your guilt on the rest of us.

Joe’s confederate-flag flying Democrats hold the record for the longest filibuster. They marathoned for 60 days trying to stop the Civil Rights act.

Democrats invented the KKK. Joe needs to atone for this crap.

Forum List

Back