Zone1 "Saying "White men are the number one terrorist threat" is racist".

As long as we deport all Muslims to the Middle East, I can go along with that. Not that it is remote legal or possible.
Why should we deport all Jews to Israel? We are citizens, and born here, and nobody can deport us.

I of the FOREIGN Muslims who are spreading antisemitism. We need to get rid of them.

There was no racial component to Brexit at all. And "White Nationalism" is a ridiculous trigger phrase invented by the Democrats. Being a nationalist means "I'm proud of my country and our interests come first".

Yes, there was a racial component to Brexit. The Brexit side used immigration a lot to get votes.

One guy, when asked why he'd vote Brexit, said because it would stop all the Africans and Asians going to the UK. Anyone with half a brain would have realized that this was nonsense, as being in the EU didn't allow African or Asians the chance to settle in the UK.

White Nationalism exists. Just like many other types of nationalism.

That you pass it off as a "trigger phrase" shows that you're willing to ignore things you find inconvenient, or you're just lying.

I'd agree that Nationalism and patriotism are linked.

Nazism was Germanic Nationalism. That the "nation" wasn't Germany, it was a "nation" for all Germanic people. ie, Germany, Austria, parts of Poland, Czechoslovakia, France, Switzerland etc.

The idea of "nation" is often based around people. English people are different to Welsh people, Scottish people and Northern Irish people. There's a clear identity there. English people speak English. They have the same skin color, they look the same. People understand what that is. So they make a "nation", even though the UK is the sovereign country.

For the Welsh or Scottish, they want to free as they don't have their own sovereignty. English people make up most of the UK, and the Parliament is in London. So they want more control for their people.

That's nationalism.

In the US some white people want white nationalism, they want their nation to be white people, that's who they identify with.

Yes, there was a racial component to Brexit. The Brexit side used immigration a lot to get votes.

One guy, when asked why he'd vote Brexit, said because it would stop all the Africans and Asians going to the UK. Anyone with half a brain would have realized that this was nonsense, as being in the EU didn't allow African or Asians the chance to settle in the UK.

That you pass it off as a "trigger phrase" shows that you're willing to ignore things you find inconvenient, or you're just lying.

Nazism was Germanic Nationalism. That the "nation" wasn't Germany, it was a "nation" for all Germanic people. ie, Germany, Austria, parts of Poland, Czechoslovakia, France, Switzerland etc.

The idea of "nation" is often based around people. English people are different to Welsh people, Scottish people and Northern Irish people. There's a clear identity there. English people speak English. They have the same skin color, they look the same. People understand what that is. So they make a "nation", even though the UK is the sovereign country.

For the Welsh or Scottish, they want to free as they don't have their own sovereignty. English people make up most of the UK, and the Parliament is in London. So they want more control for their people.

That's nationalism.

In the US some white people want white nationalism, they want their nation to be white people, that's who they identify with.
This is Democrats and their supporters smearing everyone with the same brush AGAIN. You are playing the Racism card to equate anyone who is White and a Nationalist to the Aryan Brotherhood. That is fundamental dishonesty and it is designed to enrage and divide.

This is Democrats and their supporters smearing everyone with the same brush AGAIN. You are playing the Racism card to equate anyone who is White and a Nationalist to the Aryan Brotherhood. That is fundamental dishonesty and it is designed to enrage and divide.

No.

There are white nationalists and there are people who say they are patriots, and happen to be white.

For someone complaining about people tarring everyone with the same brush, your comment seems to be doing exactly that. All Democrats seem to be doing something... which I don't see.

Why should we deport all Jews to Israel? We are citizens, and born here, and nobody can deport us.

I of the FOREIGN Muslims who are spreading antisemitism. We need to get rid of them.
We shouldn’t I was trying to make him see how idiotic his post was.

That's nationalism.

I could be wrong, but doesn’t the EU have no internal borders? Once a “refugee” manages to enter any country he or she is able to transit to any other country.

I could be wrong, but doesn’t the EU have no internal borders? Once a “refugee” manages to enter any country he or she is able to transit to any other country.

Nope.

That's the Schengen Zone, which the UK wasn't a part of while in the EU.

Yes, there was freedom of movement for EU citizens and freedom to work in other countries within the EU. Not for foreigners.

The Tories and Farage kept lying and lying about how immigration would be sorted out.

Reform, Farage's new party (his third) is saying they want to get their country back. The exact same thing UKIP and the Brexit Party (his first two parties) said. It's a con.

The UK has had the HIGHEST immigration ever under Boris "get Brexit done" Johnson.

Nope.

That's the Schengen Zone, which the UK wasn't a part of while in the EU.

Yes, there was freedom of movement for EU citizens and freedom to work in other countries within the EU. Not for foreigners.

The Tories and Farage kept lying and lying about how immigration would be sorted out.

Reform, Farage's new party (his third) is saying they want to get their country back. The exact same thing UKIP and the Brexit Party (his first two parties) said. It's a con.

The UK has had the HIGHEST immigration ever under Boris "get Brexit done" Johnson.
The UK is a shithole. We are not far behind.

Forum List

Back