The Debate Was Devastating for Biden

While I don't believe Biden will reach the level of badness that Carter reached, both presidencies are very similar. However, in Biden's favor of total badness, Carter lost to a very popular guy in Ronald Reagan while Biden is going to lose to one of the most despised people in the history of the country. Now that's bad.

Why do you even begin to believe something like that?

Now that a few days have passed and the people have had time to process the debate, new polls are coming in and they are devastating for Biden. Trump now has an established lead in Pennsylvania, a lead in the New Hampshire (for the first time, I believe) and he is in a statistical tie with Biden in New Mexico. There are still four months until the election and these leads may not hold, particularly when you consider the penchant Trump has for putting his foot in his mouth, but this is incredibly bad news for Biden. When you include his approval rating, which is in Jimmy Carter territory, I just don't see how he pulls this out barring something that causes a titanic shift. Even worse news is if these leads hold until Election Day and there isn't a lot of split ticket voting, the Democrats will get massacred all the way down the ballot.

If Biden could have come out in the past five days, interviews, press conferences ... and salvage this, he would have. Clearly he can't. His candidacy is toast.

If Biden could have come out in the past five days, interviews, press conferences ... and salvage this, he would have. Clearly he can't. His candidacy is toast.
He's trying....and is even sporting a nice orange sprayed tan, like Trump!

He actually looks good sprayed in orange, healthier than his pale milk white.... Of course, it is only a perception of healthiness, just like with Trump....

You don't think the border is going to be different under Trump?

Now that Tater's leg of the broader operation is out of the way the millions are in...

They'll just pass the baton back off to Orange Man and pick up where they left off during his leg of the broader operation...

Sadly, the people will love them for it.

They're just passing the baton off to each other back and forth at this point...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back