*Freeze Alert*

dont count on it .. CNN has probably given Briben the debate topics and questions to memorize the answers they want him to give .. not to mention the different drug cocktails they may be experimenting with to give him a boost in energy ..
Hence the 5 days Biden took off to write all his note cards out.

Well the guy running it has called Trump Hitler a half dozen times
True that.

What I fear might happen is that when Trump starts hard-hitting the truth about Biden’s failures - foreign policy, the border, inflation, energy, crime, etc. - the biased mods will mute his mic and say they “can’t allow misinformation.” This is such a set-up.

True that.

What I fear might happen is that when Trump starts hard-hitting the truth about Biden’s failures - foreign policy, the border, inflation, energy, crime, etc. - the biased mods will mute his mic and say they “can’t allow misinformation.” This is such a set-up.
There's zero chance the moderators will allow Trump to score points on Biden. It's going to be 3 on 1 bank on it.

This was him on Taylor Swift yesterday

Trump on Taylor Swift: I think she’s beautiful— very beautiful. I find her very beautiful. I think she’s liberal. She probably doesn’t like Trump.. I think she’s very beautiful, actually— unusually beautiful pic.twitter.com/s3AYheNXBv

I don't understand how this man got accepted into Wharton and passed the GMAT with a vocabulary of 50 words.

"She probably doesn't like Trump"--I heard this in his voice and laughed and laughed. First, he's right. Second, he's just funny. Not a great guy with women--actually terrible. But funny.

You guys are trying to set the bar so low for Trump that if he doesn’t stand still and piss his pants you will be claiming it a great night. Utterly bizarre. At the same time you know what Biden is really like and are preparing for that by claiming the debate is fixed and he is on a miracle drug that makes him instantly smart and a good debater. Bizarre.

Straw.

True that.

The only people who trust the media though are those who have lost their cognitive abilities to TDS. No one else trusts them--or really, anyone else at this point.

Forum List

Back