I am so scared right now!

I'd vote for a cadeavor rather than Trump.

However, I don't trust the American public to make that choice.

So yes, I believe Harris should step in and complete the mission.

Complete the mission of flooding America with the third-world?

i think ms harris will handle her immunity with wisdom and restraint, and who will appoint justices to overturn this insane opinion in "trump vs united states."

can you say the same for trump?
Harris will be a problem until Jan 20, 2025. She heads back to San Francisco that day.

Actually, it's a questionable proposition, every few years, that comes up, "Why can't that former president be veep!"

The 22nd Amendment is kind of vague on the issue.
LOL.........

In fact, the relevant constitutional provisions, their histories, and their purposes all point to the same conclusion: A twice-before-elected President may become Vice-President either through appointment or through election and — like any other Vice-President — may thereafter succeed from that office to the Presidency for the full remainder of the pending term.

The only reason Joe picked Kamala is because she accused him of being racist, that and the fact that she was a black woman in order to patronize the entire nation.
Kamala Harris realized White men are tops so she married one.
Nov 23, 2020 — The vice president elect is Black and her husband is White, making them the first interracial couple at the highest reaches of the U.S. ...

LOL.........

In fact, the relevant constitutional provisions, their histories, and their purposes all point to the same conclusion: A twice-before-elected President may become Vice-President either through appointment or through election and — like any other Vice-President — may thereafter succeed from that office to the Presidency for the full remainder of the pending term.
Like I said, opinions varies.

No one can run for Vice President who can't run for president, and that would also include those who served two terms and are ruled out by the 22nd Amendment Mind, you, this has only applied to, oh, about five people (Ike, Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Obama) none of whom expressed an interest.

No one can run for Vice President who can't run for president, and that would also include those who served two terms and are ruled out by the 22nd Amendment Mind, you, this has only applied to, oh, about five people (Ike, Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Obama) none of whom expressed an interest.
The 22nd does not rule out that possibility. In the real world, why would a two term president even consider running for VP? He/she wouldn't.

Some worse than others. Overall, Trump did well for America: low inflation, a (relatively) secure border, energy independence, no new wars, progress toward Middle East peace, an increase in real wages, etc., etc.

What has Biden accomplished besides imported 10 million unskilled illegals, driving up prices, funding Iran’s proxy massacre against Jews, making us reliant on adversaries for energy, and being able to exit a stage with help?

Mexico, Venezuela and Canada are adversaries?

Jews lived in Persia for 2500 years until the Zionists got involved.

Harris will be a problem until Jan 20, 2025. She heads back to San Francisco that day.
you think you trump can sieze control of the us government from a duly elected president in less than a day?

bring it on.

you think you trump can sieze control of the us government from a duly elected president in less than a day?

bring it on.
I said Trump will be president again when sworn in. Biden will be removed by voters.

And this guys opinion is supported and published. Guy has a wee bit more cred than you will ever have.

Dan T. Coenen is an American lawyer, currently the University Professor & Harmon W. Caldwell Chair in Constitutional Law at University of Georgia and previously the J. Alton Hosch Professor of Law.

There is a big, angry man banging on the front door, demanding to be let in or he is going to break in!

Not really. It’s WORSE than that. Kamala Harris is likely to be the Democrat nominee, and 45% of voters in swing states support this airhead for the presidency (as opposed to 47% for Trump) - the ultimate AA pick who never would have been VP if not for her female blackness.

Lord help us.

According to dems own standards:
Kamala should not even be VP and could be impeached day1. Why?
Because of the standard THEY set on Labor secretary Costas who they forced to step down during the Trump administration, via threats to impeach him for his leniency and plea deals he gave Epstein while DA.
WELL, Kamala did the same thing for similar scum and even worse, she swept the R.C. Church child abuse cases under the rug for her alumni friends (=corruption),who were the church's lawyers, thus revictimizing the victims of church child abuses. Either the Dems abused their power forcing Costas to resign, or they must vote to similarly ask Kamala to take a hike. Those who don't impeach Kamala on day 1 that were on record with Ousting Costas, should at minimum be censured, and at justice charged with abuse of power and renoved from office just as they should have done while Kamala was still senator then VP.
The fact Costas lost his job but corrupt Kamala didn't, shows the 2 tier system and hypocracy and corruption that permeates the Democrat's party.

Last edited:
According to dems own standards:
Kamala should not even be VP and could be impeached day1. Why?
Because of the standard THEY set on Labor secretary Costas who they forced to step down during the Trump administration, via threats to impeach him for his leniency and plea deals he gave Epstein while DA.
WELL, Kamala did the same thing for similar scum and even worse, she swept the Church abuses under the rug for her alumni friends (=corruption),who were the church's lawyers, thus revictimizing the victims of church child abuses. Either the Dems abused their power forcing Costas to resign, or they must vote to similarly ask Kamala to take a hike. Those who don't impeach Kamala on day 1 that were on record with Ousting Costas, should at minimum be censured, and at justice charged with abuse of power and renoved from office just as they should have done while Kamala was still senator then VP.
The fact Costas lost his job but corrupt Jamala didn't, shows the 2 tier system and hypocracy and corruption that permiates the Democrats party.
I was going to point out that just because Costas was forced out doesn’t mean the same would apply to Kamala, and then I got to your last sentence. We both know, and the country sees, the double standard of justice applied depending on your political party.

I’ve actually been more optimistic about the upcoming election in the last few days than I have been in months. The lead for Trump is continuing to widen, and the Dems will not be able to cheat to a win.

There is a big, angry man banging on the front door, demanding to be let in or he is going to break in!

Not really. It’s WORSE than that. Kamala Harris is likely to be the Democrat nominee, and 45% of voters in swing states support this airhead for the presidency (as opposed to 47% for Trump) - the ultimate AA pick who never would have been VP if not for her female blackness.

Lord help us.

Now that the entire Democrat Apparatus has been reprogrammed to GET BIDEN OUT! it's natural they would produce poll results favorable to Kackala. Moochelle would do better but she is not entitled to Joe Biden's campaign war chest as Harris is.

Lord help us.

Scared? of Kamasutra Harris? meh..... it's not worth your time being scared of her!

Relax!

Things will work out in the end.

The 22nd does not rule out that possibility. In the real world, why would a two term president even consider running for VP? He/she wouldn't.

Actually, the closest we got was in 1980, when Jerry Ford seriously considered becoming Reagan's running mate. But the deal fell apart when Ford couldn't get commitments to being a "co-President" from Reagan, and Reagan picked Bush Sr. instead.

Forum List

Back