"I think that I am the best person to lead the Secret Service at this time."

I don't know if it's true or not (haven't been watching) but someone posted that she was shown a picture of the shooter and asked who it was and she said something like she can't comment about an ongoing investigation?
She's playing the same game with Jim Jordan and im watching now

She can't say how many requests she denied
She wasn't briefed on it before this questioning
She doesn't have or didn't bring this info with her today

At best so far it looks like incompetence

Which makes sense for this administration.

There should be a real investigation, not the political brouhaha we get from our Congress.
Its past the point of incompetence watching this grilling of her by Congress

She should be fired immediately

I'm sure Joe will get right on that. Has he ever fired anyone for anything? In any event, since Jill Biden is the president, I wouldn't expect her to want to can her DEI hire.
Even if she resigns she'll get a pension for life.

None of this makes sense. Changes need to happen. DC needs to become responsible again. The leadership has gone too far rogue.

Isn't Attorney General Garland the one that can do that?
Not holding my breath on that
Biden is the one that appointed her, Secret Service is under the executive branch to the best of my knowledge someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

She's playing the same game with Jim Jordan and im watching now

She can't say how many requests she denied
She wasn't briefed on it before this questioning
She doesn't have or didn't bring this info with her today
Which only cements the charge of incompetence. WTF did she think she was testifying before congress for?

Isn't that about the same think Biden has been telling us for weeks? Biden and his team repeatedly said the is the best person to lead the Democrats at this time. What will it take for Kimberly Cheatle to eventually come to the same conclusion that Biden finally did?

Sorry but, what?

Another diversity hire gone bad. Added to the border czar, Heels Up, and failed tranportation secty Bootyjudge, Homeland Insecurity Secty Maycomeinus, the luggage stealing trans Biden official, Brinton. The house of cards is coming down. When Biden finds out he resigned he is not going to be happy.
The most idiotic of DEI hires is now going to be the Democrat nominee, and her focus if Gd-forbid she wins will be to create equal outcomes between blacks and whites - which means redistributing money from whites who earned it to blacks who did not.

In California, she once proposed giving $25,000 for each working class family because, she said, “it would close the gap between the rates of black and white home ownership.”

I want a president who looks out for the best interests of the ENTIRE COUNTRY - not 13% of the country. (Plus the illegals, of course,)

Forum List

Back