Mark Zuckerberg: Trump getting shot in the face and rising up pumping his fist is “one of the most badass things I’ve ever seen”

Well according to the doctor's report, the man got grazed he didn't get shot. There are a lot of folks who have been shot but weren't hanging out in spots to be shot.
Who are you to minimize a graze vs. a shot? You support a guy who was afraid to leave his basement to hold rallies yet felt comfortable threatening the masses of Black voters to take away their Blackness if they did not vote for him.

Who are you to minimize a graze vs. a shot? You support a guy who was afraid to leave his basement to hold rallies yet felt comfortable threatening the masses of Black voters to take away their Blackness if they did not vote for him.
How am I minimizing it? You clowns act as though his ear was blown off and then he held a rally the next day. He didn't threaten my blackness, because I agree how in the hell could anybody black vote for this racist, convicted felon.

No getting grazed by a bullet is getting grazed, moron. Reagan got shot, JFK got shot, MLK got shot, Malcolm X got shot, this clown was grazed by a bullet, but I know that is your hero. Did your dumb ass wear a gauze on your ear as well?
You are clueless.

How am I minimizing it? You clowns act as though his ear was blown off and then he held a rally the next day. He didn't threaten my blackness, because I agree how in the hell could anybody black vote for this racist, convicted felon.
Trump got shot at in the face. Even
If the shooter missed him completely, Trump’s reaction was “fuck you” to the shooter and all who hate Trump. Your guy can’t even get out of bed to speak because of his convenient case of COVID. Trump was out on the trail by end of the week.

You call Trump racist yet vote for a guy who didn’t want his kids going to school with Blacks and who expressed amazement that the Democrat Party could find a Black Candidate for President that was “clean and articulate”.

Trump got shot at in the face. Even
If the shooter missed him completely, Trump’s reaction was “fuck you” to the shooter and all who hate Trump.
Shot at and shot is 2 damn different things. His reaction would have been totally different had he been shot.
Your guy can’t even get out of bed to speak because of his convenient case of COVID.
How is he my guy? See black folks aren't up Biden's ass like you Trump Humpers, especially fools like you that Trump really doesn't give a damn about.
Trump was out on the trail by end of the week.
Yea because he was only grazed.
You call Trump racist yet vote for a guy who didn’t want his kids going to school with Blacks and who expressed amazement that the Democrat Party could find a Black Candidate for President that was “clean and articulate”.
I can guarantee you Trump's kids didn't go to school with black kids either or your kids for that matter. Did you forget Trump wouldn't rent apartments to folks like you and I, he didn't want folks like you and I counting his money, he called black mothers bitches, I guess your forgot all of that because you want white Trump Humpers to accept you so bad.

Shot at and shot is 2 damn different things. His reaction would have been totally different had he been shot.

How is he my guy? See black folks aren't up Biden's ass like you Trump Humpers, especially fools like you that Trump really doesn't give a damn about.

I can guarantee you Trump's kids didn't go to school with black kids either or your kids for that matter. Did you forget Trump wouldn't rent apartments to folks like you and I, he didn't want folks like you and I counting his money, he called black mothers bitches, I guess your forgot all of that because you want white Trump Humpers to accept you so bad.
What are you talking about? Democrats of color never had an issue with him calling women “bitches” or allegations of not renting to persons of color UNTIL Trump stepped in front of Hillary; the one who called Blacks “predators”.

Welcome to ignore you Low-IQ POS

Forum List

Back