Media Suppression - RNC and carpet bombing Gaza

The news every night. Try living in the moment instead of listening to morons that would lie to you.
Don't be offended if I appear to respond to you less frequently, I really don't come here to bicker and play ping pong with epithets. I take this matter very seriously and (unlike your good self) always have supporting data, and if I can get some truth out, expose some myths then its been a good day.

Don't be offended if I appear to respond to you less frequently, I really don't come here to bicker and play ping pong with epithets. I take this matter very seriously and (unlike your good self) always have supporting data, and I can get some truth out, expose some myths then its been a good day.
You've presented false propaganda not data.

No, it was already a refugee camp, most of the population were refugees decades before Oct 7th, some 80% of the population of Gaza were refugees before Oct 7th.

Source: UNRWA
Bella Hadid is not a refugee. We should apply the same definition of "refugee" to Arab Palestinians as we do to all other peoples.

Bella Hadid is not a refugee. We should apply the same definition of "refugee" to Arab Palestinians as we do to all other peoples.
You dispute the numbers given by the source? also Bella Hadid isn't mentioned in that report FYI.

Last edited:
To the point, we can wrap this one up by saying: Russia and China have made Iran into the major military power in the ME.l

The Zionist regime can no longer strike with impunity.

And they're also now incapable of fighting against anybody other than women and children.

I wonder if the Israeli public, many of whom are already fatigued by Nazinyahu's antics, will start to disrupt Israeli politics should more bombs land in Tel-Aviv, more people get hurt and so on. Once bombs start landing many will make up from the delusion that Israel protects it's population.

Oct 7th already exposed that myth and I dare say increasing attacks on Israel from Yemen and Hezbollah might start to generate a resistance to the Zionist suicidal fantasy.

I wonder if the Israeli public, many of whom are already fatigued by Nazinyahu's antics, will start to disrupt Israeli politics should more bombs land in Tel-Aviv, more people get hurt and so on. Once bombs start landing many will make up from the delusion that Israel protects it's population.

Oct 7th already exposed that myth and I dare say increasing attacks on Israel from Yemen and Hezbollah might start to generate a resistance to the Zionist suicidal fantasy.
Careful what you wish for, you may get it. Iran FAFO that Israel can miss on purpose as well as they can land right on target. Iran is strangely silent after Israel's response to their unprovoked attack.

You dispute the numbers given by the source? also Bella Hadid isn't mentioned in that report FYI.
I dispute the special definition of "refugee" for Arab Palestinians. If we used the accepted definition used in all other areas of the world, the numbers would be much lower.

I dispute the special definition of "refugee" for Arab Palestinians. If we used the accepted definition used in all other areas of the world, the numbers would be much lower.
Dare I ask for a source for any this? where is this "special" definition?

Dare I ask for a source for any this? where is this "special" definition?
UNHCR:

The primary and universal definition of a refugee that applies to States is contained in Article 1(A)(2) of the 1951 Convention, as amended by its 1967 Protocol, defining a refugee as someone who:

"owing to well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality and is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country; or who, not having a nationality and being outside the country of his former habitual residence, is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to return to it.

UNRWA:

Palestine refugees are defined as “persons [and descendants of persons] whose normal place of residence was Palestine during the period 1 June 1946 to 15 May 1948, and who lost both home and means of livelihood as a result of the 1948 conflict.”

UNHCR:

The primary and universal definition of a refugee that applies to States is contained in Article 1(A)(2) of the 1951 Convention, as amended by its 1967 Protocol, defining a refugee as someone who:

"owing to well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality and is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country; or who, not having a nationality and being outside the country of his former habitual residence, is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to return to it.

UNRWA:

Palestine refugees are defined as “persons [and descendants of persons] whose normal place of residence was Palestine during the period 1 June 1946 to 15 May 1948, and who lost both home and means of livelihood as a result of the 1948 conflict.”
I don't see a problem here, the a person satisfying the latter definition also satisfies the former. The UNRWA definition is simply adding qualifying details, explaining what circumstances contribute to them being refugees.

Other than you, is there any other published view calling out this "special definition" you speak of?

The Palestinian freedom fighters that fight on behalf of Iran, have tried peace hundreds of times already. That doesn't work, but Iran is now onto something that will work. Iran has now become the holder of power in the ME, that used to belong to the Zionist regime.

The Duck King couldn't have missed the fact and so he's faced with the question on whether the Zionists can be saved if America attempts to eliminate Iran from the equation!

Or indeed, to the point, eliminate Russia and China ...............................
Peace in Gaza was working till Hamas started the current war

Forum List

Back