Professor: Hamas fakes casualty figures: ‘The numbers are not real’ [Gaza DEATH Ministry].

If people can estimate six million Jews died during the Holocaust eighty years ago they can certainly estimate the number of dead in Gaza today.
Yes. We can do both those things. And we have. And those are the numbers we should be using. Not fake numbers invented solely to demonstrate how "evil" Israelis and the Jewish people are.

Yes. We can do both those things. And we have. And those are the numbers we should be using. Not fake numbers invented solely to demonstrate how "evil" Israelis and the Jewish people are.
The Lancet has no "fake" numbers. They gave ranges for a multiplier based on analyses of other conflicts - 3 to 15. All I did was take that higher number (which is derived from real world conflicts) and multiply it by the same figure they used for the total dead (37,000 or so) and got over 500,000.

So the figure 500,000 is plausible, possible perhaps too high, perhaps not. I then considered the impact of starvation, poor sanitation, infection, no hospitals, no doctors, no electricity, no water, disease and so on.

I informally then suggest that with all these things combined the number could "approach the millions".

Not all Jews who died in the holocaust were exterminated in a gas chamber, huge numbers died from malnutrition, disease and so on.

You collectively blamed Israelis just a few posts above.

You are mistaken, here's what I wrote:

...and the Israelis know this...
That refers to the Israeli government the Israeli authorities given the context of the sentence. Just like saying "the Americans killed many Vietnamese civilians" or "the Germans knew full well that allies were going to respond" or "the British inflamed the Arabs because of the Balfour declaration".

Only a fool will read those statements as referring to the entire population of their respective countries.

There it is

how could there ever have been "years of friendship and shared experiences" if all along the Arabs were deeply antisemitic, hated Jews? Why would that serene relationship suddenly turn on its head and become mass murder? The answer is obvious, the sentiments arose from outside the region, something alien to it arrived and began to grow and drive a wedge between ordinary Arabs and Jews and it has now infested the entire region.

You're right.

Palestinian Jews and Arabs generally got along well, worked together, shared well water and even socialized together for centuries until the invasion of foreign Zionist terrorist gangs and the subsequent Nakba.

The primary "offense" of Palestine's native Arabs was simply living on land coveted by foreign Zionist land thieves.

Jews and Arabs have demonstrated that they can co exist with each other while Zionists can get along with no one.

Thanks,

"Before Zionism: The shared life of Jews and Palestinians"

By +972 Magazine April 4, 2016
EXCERPTS "Before the advent of Zionism and Arab nationalism, Jews and Palestinians lived in peace in the holy land. Menachem Klein’s new book maps out an oft-forgotten history of Israel/Palestine, and offers some guidance on how we may go back to that time.

"The European foreigners who came here were the ones to form a wedged between the partners to this quasi-utopia. Yeshayahu Peres, who put together the historical-geographical encyclopedia of the Land of Israel, complained that when the Ashkenazi Jews immigrated they brought with them their customs, clothing, and lifestyle, and did not adapt to the cultures of Palestine:

“They speak Yiddish and maintain the Jewish street accent of their home countries. They are different from their Sephardic brothers not only in language and appearance but also in their worldview.” Or take Palestinian activist Ghada Karmi, who says: “We knew they were different from ‘our Jews,’ I am talking about the Arab Jews. We saw them as foreigners who came from Europe more than as Jews.” CONTINUED

The Lancet has no "fake" numbers. They gave ranges for a multiplier based on analyses of other conflicts - 3 to 15.
Perhaps you will have better luck finding the "analyses of other conflicts", as I haven't been able to track it down yet. Let me know if you find it.
All I did was take that higher number (which is derived from real world conflicts) and multiply it by the same figure they used for the total dead (37,000 or so) and got over 500,000.

So the figure 500,000 is plausible, possible perhaps too high, perhaps not. I then considered the impact of starvation, poor sanitation, infection, no hospitals, no doctors, no electricity, no water, disease and so on.

I informally then suggest that with all these things combined the number could "approach the millions".
Yes, I am aware of what you did. You are making projections towards the future in order to artificially inflate the numbers with no possible data for all the many variables which will affect the outcome, so that people like gipper and college-age TikTokers will start using those numbers as if they are factual. Which they are not.

You are mistaken, here's what I wrote:

That refers to the Israeli government the Israeli authorities given the context of the sentence. Just like saying "the Americans killed many Vietnamese civilians" or "the Germans knew full well that allies were going to respond" or "the British inflamed the Arabs because of the Balfour declaration".

Only a fool will read those statements as referring to the entire population of their respective countries.
Not the post I was referring to.

Perhaps you will have better luck finding the "analyses of other conflicts", as I haven't been able to track it down yet. Let me know if you find it.

Yes, I am aware of what you did. You are making projections towards the future in order to artificially inflate the numbers with no possible data for all the many variables which will affect the outcome, so that people like gipper and college-age TikTokers will start using those numbers as if they are factual. Which they are not.
Well one would ideally simply count the victims, but since the Zionist regime insists on killing doctors, reporters, nurses, UN staff and so on, we must resort to other less direct methods mustn't we.

Because it's about incitement.
No one is born a racist... it's about education.

Why do you think the textbooks and UNRWA teachers is THE problem? It's not a few teachers. It's 110! Teachers of Hate. It's all over that place. The doctrine of "apes and pigs" and adopting Nazi cartoons is strong TODAY.

If you think that only Muslims teach racism, hate and violence perhaps you've never read any of the Talmud.

Not the post I was referring to.
This is the only reference you provided - "a few posts above".

1720565767729.png

Well one would ideally simply count the victims, but since the Zionist regime insists on killing doctors, reporters, nurses, UN staff and so on, we must resort to other less direct methods mustn't we.
Sigh. You can't COUNT deaths that have not occurred. Wow.

Forum List

Back