France comes together to block Le Pen

Well i am not one of them, jews don't control the World, that doesn't change the fact they are carrying out Genocide, i have seen it on my TV every night for months, so don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Sure, you’re not one of them. That’s why you didn’t skip a beat in blaming “Jews” for “Genocide”. The more astute woke-Nazis at least know to veil their language with dog-whistles like “Zionist”.

Sure, you’re not one of them. That’s why you didn’t skip a beat in blaming “Jews” for “Genocide”. The more astute woke-Nazis at least know to veil their language with dog-whistles like “Zionist”.

I didn't blame the Jews for genocide i blamed the Zionist Regime in the State of Israel, Israel is a State not a religion.

I didn't blame the Jews for genocide i blamed the Zionist Regime in the State of Israel, Israel is a State not a religion.
Sure you do. That’s why you said “Jews” and didn’t even realize it,

When ? show me.
Well i am not one of them, jews don't control the World, that doesn't change the fact they are carrying out Genocide, i have seen it on my TV every night for months, so don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

:rolleyes:

1720475056798.png

When ? show me.

I already have. Like twice now. Go read post #80 if you can’t follow the discussion.
Because i meant the Zionist State of Israel.

Exactly. Like I said vvvvvv

Sure you do. That’s why you said “Jews” and didn’t even realize it,

You all caught up now? Now we are at the point in the discussion where you make some dim witted excuse, attempt to deflect and nervously check to make sure you didn’t forget to cover your armband too.

I already have. Like twice now. Go read post #80 if you can’t follow the discussion.

Exactly. Like I said vvvvvv

You all caught up now? Now we are at the point in the discussion where you make some dim witted excuse, attempt to deflect and nervously check to make sure you didn’t forget to cover your armband too.
The only armband is the one you are wearing, the Zionist State is carrying out Genocide end of story.

I pointed this out a few says ago. This is how it works in France. Nazis killed many French citizens, They do not want them back. The Nazis have failed in Holland as well. Decent people come together to crowd out the shit.

The problem with any country is they have enough fascists in them. France has about 33% of the population who would vote far right. The UK has maybe 10-15%.

A third of them, to be more correct.
More than two thirds absolutely do not want to be governed by the ideology Le Pen represents. What is lacking now is a serious candidate to oppose her in two years. It certainly won't be Melanchon.

Forum List

Back